Pt 6

Descriptive light lemon, proceed with caution! Very little drama. (i edited the shit out of this chapter.)

Y/N POV

I grabbed James' metal hand and intertwined our fingers. I led him to the floor and sat down, bringing him with me. He was silent and didn't look at me as the rest of the group sat down too. On my left was Steve, and on his left Natasha, on her left Clint, on his left Wanda, on her left Pietro, on his left Bruce, on his left Peter, and on his left Bucky. Bucky's cold arm was barely touching my arm, yet I felt shivers run up and down my spine. 

"Bucky, you can spin first. It's only fair, after all..." I giggled. "You saw Tony BUCK ass naked." That made everyone pretty much loose it. Bucky groaned and burried his head in his hands. 

He mumbled, "Это было не симпатичное зрелище." I laughed and nudged him with my shoulder. He looked up and lazily smiled. Then he leaned forward and spun the bottle. I made a rattling sound as it spun at a very fast pace. When it finally slowed about 2 minutes later, it landed on Natasha. She gave a small smirk at him. He pretended to stroke his stubble in thought. Then he looked at me. Bucky narrowed his eyes slightly and then grinned. "Natalia, I want you to поцелуй ее." 

I knew Russian, but that phrase didn't make any sense to me. I quirked my eyebrow and nibbled my bottom lip in concentration. Well, поцелуй means love or something like that, and ее means her. While I was in deep thought, trying to rack my brain for a phrase that made sense, I didn't even notice Nat crawl over to me on all fours. It wasn't until I could smell her perfume a few inches away that I snapped out of it. 

Then I saw her, wearing black jeans, a red shirt, and a brown leather jacket, her red hair making a curtain around her face, red lips smiling softly, a few inches away from my face. I felt color creep it's way onto my face. I tried to back away when she gazed at me through her dark thick eyelashes. 

"ты очень красивая," She whispered before her face got closer and I felt her warm lips touch mine. My eyelids fluttered shut. It wasn't my first time kissing a girl, but I was still very inexperienced. I could feel eyelids tickling my face and I smiled into the kiss. Her tongue licked my lower lip asking for entrance, but before I could consent, we heard a whistle come from behind us. We pulled away and I saw her green eyes blown wide with lust. Turning around, we saw Tony, obviously turned on by the kissing, fully clothed. 

"Oh thank god," Bucky chuckled. "He's wearing clothes." We all laughed and Tony rolled his eyes. 

"So what did I miss? Well, other than Y/N being bi," I flushed and made a face at him. He made a face back. Natasha was smirking, face flushed with rosy cheeks. She looked so beautiful. Wait, did I just think that? 

"Was that the dare, Bucky?" I asked and he nodded. Wanda cocked her head to the side. "Y/N, how many languages can you speak fluently?" 

"6 languages fluently. 3 languages almost fluently." I proudly said. Everyone looked surprised. "Which ones fluently?" Steve asked, eyebrows raised.                                                                                         
"English, Spanish, French, Korean, German, and Romanian. The other three are Russian, Mandarin, and Greek." 

Steve whistled, impressed.

"Would you say something for us?" Clint asked.

"Sure, of course. Uhhhh....Naega aju eolyeoss-eul ttae, hanguggwa jung-gug hyeoltong-ui eomeonineun na-ege asia eon-eoleul galeuchyeossseubnida. Ma sœur et moi avons appris le français et l'espagnol à l'école, jusqu'au lycée. Mein Vater sprach sowohl Russisch als auch Deutsch und ich glaube, ich habe ein paar Sätze aufgeschnappt. Am învățat limba română prin unul dintre actorii mei preferați, Sebastian Stan. Il cunosti? Tis álles glósses pou mólis árchisa na mathaíno ta teleftaía chrónia lógo ton fílon pou écho kánei. YA by ne skazal, chto ya idealen, no osnovy znayu," I spoke quickly, only stuttering over a few words.