Chapter 22

The whole week in Jamaica was perfect. You and Colby spent more time in your hotel suite than anywhere, but it was perfect. You're currently on the plane heading home to Davenport.

You were wearing dark denim high waist jeans and a cropped white T-Shirt with a black cardigan and a pair of black converse with your hair French braided and no makeup and Colby was wearing his usual dark denim jeans and a Black and Brave T-Shirt and a WWE hoodie. You held his left hand in your right and smiled when you felt his wedding ring on his left hand. He had a plain dark grey wedding band.

As soon as you landed in Davenport, you grabbed your things and walked up to the front door. You put your key in the lock and Colby stopped you and turned you around and kissed you. "What are you doing?" "Isn't this tradition?". You looked at him confused and he unlocked the door and picked you up bridal style and carried you inside and put you down and kissed you again. He went outside and got the luggage and carried it to the bedroom and sat beside you on your left side on the couch and you watched Deathly Hallows Part 2 until you decided to make dinner.

After dinner, you and Colby went to bed and you both fell asleep almost as soon as your head hit the pillow. 

The next couple of months were amazing and you couldn't have been happier. It was April and you and Colby were getting ready to head to the Hall of Fame. You had done the girls' makeup and hair early so you could be on the red carpet with Colby.

Your dress, shoes, hair, and makeup:

Once you were ready, you and Colby walked the red carpet (Colby's right hand in your left) and stopped beside Cathy Kelley. 

Cathy: What's up, WWE Universe; we have WWE Superstar Seth Rollins and his gorgeous wife. How are you guys
Colby: We're great
Cathy: That's great to hear. You guys got married back in November, right?
Colby: Right
Cathy: How's married life treating you?
Colby: It's amazing. I love waking up next to her every morning and I'm looking forward to what the future has in store for us
Cathy: If I remember correctly, the first time I interviewed you guys, you had just announced your relationship. The next time, you were engaged. Now you're married. What are you guys gonna announce next year, that you're having a baby? *The 3 of you laugh*
Colby: You never know, Cathy. We aren't planning on having kids anytime soon, but I'd be happy if it were to happen
Cathy: Jessica, you look beautiful as always. Your dresses in the past have been a dark color or black. Why the sudden change?
You: I went in to get fitted for my dress and I saw something similar to this and I knew I HAD to have something like it. I loved it. It reminds me a little bit of my wedding dress
Cathy: *Colby puts his hand on your lower back and smiles* Which we all can agree was BEAUTIFUL
You: Thank You
Colby: She looked amazing. *Pulls his phone out and shows her his lock screen* I still can't believe we're married. She made a beautiful bride
Cathy: That she was. You looked amazing as well. We all saw the pictures. The entire thing was beautiful. Now, Seth. Business talk. What can we expect with you going into this match?
Colby: You can expect me to win that title *All 3 laugh*
Cathy: Definitely noted. Enjoy the night, guys

You walked off and Colby sat down beside you and put his hand on your knee. You enjoyed the ceremony and went back to the hotel for a quiet night in.