f o u r

Finn's POV

I invited Macy to sit with me at lunch today. I sat down with a couple of friends at a small circular table under a tree. I saved a spot for Macy and waved at her when I spotted her. She walked over to our table and I introduced her to a few of my friends. "Everyone, this is Macy. Macy, this is Vince, Matthew or Mattie, and Tori."

---

NOTE: these three characters are fictional. They are not real friends of Finn.

---

Macy's POV

"Nice to meet you, Macy," they all said. They all seemed real nice. Vince was really tall and had bleached hair, and Mattie was a senior and had curly red hair. And Tori was really pretty. She had dark and wavy hair, but the ends were dyed light pink. I took a seat in between Finn and Tori.

Later after school, I saw Finn and Mattie talking to Frankie. After I had been waiting about five minutes for Frankie, he approached me and we drove home. In the car, we talked about our first days. "So, how was your first day?" Frankie asked.

"Fine. I already made some new friends. I saw you talking to Finn and Mattie," I said.

"Oh, yeah. You know them?"

"Yeah, I sat with them at lunch."

Later that night, I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hi, Macy.

Unknown: This is Finn by the way.

Me: Oh, hi. How'd you get my number?

Me: Just wondering

Finn: I got it from Frankie. Ig you guys
are friends?

Me: Frankie's my brother

Finn: Oh, really?

Me: Yeah.

I was happy he wanted my number. I wanted his too, but I just didn't know if it was too soon to ask for it.

----

hope your day is gr8. and i hope you enjoyed this chapter. it's hella short, oops. well pls don't run me over. love you :)

~ s

edit ( march 2020 ) : wtf is this it's disgustang