t w o

Finn's POV

Today I'm going back home to Vancouver after filming for a new movie in Los Angeles. I am with my parents and we're about to enter the airport when people start shouting my name and trying to get my picture. Paparazzi. I hate it. I mean, yeah it's nice to have fans and to be an inspiration to people, but sometimes I just want to go out in public without gaining so much attention.

I was taking pictures with a few fans when I spotted a girl. Her hair was long and dark, she had freckles, sparkling greenish-grey eyes. She was beautiful. She looked deep in thought and I stared at her, but I look away when she looks at me. She stops walking for a second and keeps looking at me, but she walks away when she looks toward the sliding airport doors.

I finally get away from everyone outside. My parents and I bring our bags to the baggage check and take seats at our gate. That's when I notice the same girl I saw at the airport entrance sitting in a seat at my gate waiting area. I take an empty seat across from her. She looks up at me and I smile. She kind of just stares for a second, but then she smiles back, a glittering smile. She's waiting in the same gate as me. We'll be on the same flight. She's also going to Vancouver. What if we live in the same city? WHY IS SHE SO GORGEOUS.

A voice came on the speakers that our flight is now boarding. I gathered my belongings and wondered if I would ever, at the very least, learn that girl's name.

-----

welp. thx for reading <3

~ s