one

so, sorry about the interruption, but Sako basically looks like this: two small buns, black hair, Chibiusa-like pigtails, Blue eyes, and is Chibiusa's size in general.  kay? (The pic is in the media) vote and comment, because I'm lonely :( 

CHU out! 

                                                     -Author-chan Pika Rika

about 12 years later...

Sako ran down the long silver hallways. She was late for school. She was NEVER late. Sailor Uranus usually drove her there, since it was so far away, and she was weirdly allowed to break the law when it comes to the speed limit. And a drivers license. But since she couldn't drive her today, it was turbo mode on for Sako. She was thinking of excuses for if she didn't actually make it on time, she thought at least she could say she tried. or could she? no, no she couldn't. her teacher was PURE EVIL. Teachers aren't usually evil are they? well they are here. Sako thought that evil wasn't allowed in Crystal Tokyo. SO WHY IS SHE HERE? not only was the teacher evil, but so was Sailor Mars, or Rei Hino's stuck up daughter, Shizuka. Sako currently had three friends. Sailor Jupiter, Makoto Kino's Daughter, Mako Kino, Sailor Pluto, Setsuna Meiou's Daughter, Nix Meiou, and Sailor Saturn, Hotaru Tomoe's Daughter, Mizumi Tomoe. they were usually late, though. Sako Quickly exited her castle and she waved goodbye to her father. tomorrow was the Royal banquet, and if Sako's parent's didn't fake sick this time, well, that'd be news to her. she finally mad it to her school, and she almost tripped down the stairs, but luckily years of dance classes make it easier to summersault down the stairs instead of just plain falling. she landed on her feet to the sudden clapping of a boy she'd never seen before. "Wonderful landing, M'lady. if you want, I could show you some tricks of my own." he said, winking. Sako made a look of disgust. "no thanks." she said, scooting away. "this is it, classroom 6C. she opened the door, to find nobody but her art teacher. "oh Sako Kou! your early today." She said. She looked at Sako's twitching eye and creepy expression. "um. Miss Kou? you did  know we had Art first today right?" Sako fell over Anime-style. "Sako?" said a voice from behind her. Sako stood her self up to see who was talking to her.  "Nix? aren't you a bit early?" Sako asked the Brunette girl. Nix always wore her hair similar to her mother's, and her always pink eyes were sparkling as usual. Sako hated to admit it, -she was a bit of a Tsundere- but she had a small crush on Nix. but Nix was probably the most dense girl you'd ever meet. "Your early to, don't dump on me!" Nix said, smiling. they sat down in their normal seats and chatted. 

"So my mother's adviser, Endymion totally blacklisted my dad. the basically had a staring contest in the middle of court. my mom told me they had a rivalry when they were young. and that's why, my parents fake sick." Sako told Nix. Nix giggled. Sako smiled, but heard something flap behind her ear. she looked behind her to see an odd looking butterfly with...antlers?