 Don't Let Me Go  Pt47

 Don't Let Me Go 

Pt47

Hayden's p.o.v

I saw the pain in his emerald green eyes. Looking at me with hate and betrayal. He was speechless but his eyes wouldn't leave mine. It was time I told him. The fact that I held it from him this long pains me so much. But by just looking in tot hose eyes, I can tell I lost more than just him. I lost everything.

There was no way he would love me again. And anyway, the clock was ticking. My time was almost up... I could feel my heartbeat slow everyday. Still looking into his eyes, I felt a tear stream down my cheek slowly. I really was going to die unhappy... The last thing I ever wanted.

"No" Harry said in a low whisper. I just looked at him with my eyes waiting for him to say something more. "No, you're not sick. Yyy...you...you have a sister named Lucia, who's dying of Leukemia. It's not you! I saw pictures of her. You...you...you're fine" he stuttered. He wouldn't believe me.

"She doesn't exist Harry. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner... I just couldn't. I knew you wouldn't love me anymore" "I can't believe this!" Harry said walking away pushing a chair over. I felt the rivers start to form in my eyes as I ran after him.

"Harry please, let me explain!" I screamed. "Explain what? That the love of my life will be dead in two months? The woman I just proposed to? Why...why did you leave e hospital? You could live longer! You have to go back, I'm taking you back!" he yelled gripping my wrist but I shook him off.

"No Harry, I can't do that. It's too late and I left for a reason" I choked. He turned around and looked at me with his sorrow eyes, looking greener than ever, "you left to break my heart then, huh? I... I... I can't do this any ore Hayden. If you're not going to let me help you, then go... Go die" he said with his voice trembling.

I felt his words pierce through my skin like needles, or a snakebite... Like poison. Harry wouldn't stop shaking his head in between his tears until he turned around and stormed out the door cursing. I immediately fell to my knees crying as my body went numb. This was more pain than anything I had ever experienced. I'd rather die.

There's non way death could be more painful than this feeling, I told myself.

--

Author's Note: I gotta be honest... I sorta cried while writing this.. :'(

I'm such a whimp. Haha anyways, I hope you guys all enjoyed it.. There is LOTS more to come in the near future :D

Please don't forget to comment, Fan, and Vote.. Thanks Lovelies xxx

-Fizzy :)