VII.

They go out clubbing when Harry's single gets a platinum certification.

They're in the middle of watching one of those scary shark films when Harry gets the call from Jeff, and Louis gets so excited that he pulls Harry up, tells him that they're going out to celebrate, even though Harry tells him that they don't need to, and that making out and trading mutual orgasms is a perfectly fine way to celebrate.

But he very quickly changes his mind, because at the club, Louis grinds against him sensually, lets Harry place his hands all over. Makes out with him in the middle of the dance floor, without a care about who's watching or who's got their phones out, ready to snap a photo and tweet about them. Pulls him into the bathroom and gives him a blowjob in the toilet cubicle, all fast and dirty-like. It's the most fun Harry's had in months.

And even though Harry gets an earful from both Jeff and his PR team the next day, he can't bring himself to regret it at all.

poetryandstone: so i went clubbing yesterday and i saw that curly pop star harry styles in the club and like he was with this tiny dude and they were grinding all up on each other and being touchy feely and i think at one point they made out??? (i...

poetryandstone: so i went clubbing yesterday and i saw that curly pop star harry styles in the club and like he was with this tiny dude and they were grinding all up on each other and being touchy feely and i think at one point they made out??? (i couldnt see properly cause like julie ended up standing in front of me) and then they disappeared into the bathroom for a bit...anyway congrats to harry styles for bagging such a cute bf y'all make a cute couple. cheers mate.

stageharrysounds fake #HarryWouldNeverHookUpWithADude? #InTheBathroomNoLess #Receipts?

Of course, Louis isn't the only one who wants to celebrate. Getting a platinum certification is a huge fucking deal, especially when his single has only been out for weeks, at most, so Harry ends up being bombarded with messages of congratulations by friends and acquaintances and family members, all of them asking to meet up with him for drinks. It's Nick who has the bright idea to throw a party for everyone, and, in spite of Harry's protests, he manages to put one together so quickly that Harry's still reeling on the night of it, staring at the fancy decorations and the well-dressed guests and the copious amounts of alcohol in shock.

And the ice sculptures. What even.

"Having fun, pop star?" Nick slings an arm around Harry, pulling him close. He smells strongly of tequila, both from his drinks and from when Pixie accidentally spilled her drink down his shirt half an hour ago. "You should be, you're the man of the hour."

Harry stops staring at the melting ice sculpture of his face and turns to face him. "I still don't understand why there are ice sculptures in this party."

Nick grins, mischievous around the edges. "Knew you'd like 'em," he says breezily, steering Harry into the direction of the bar.

"Nick, my nose has melted off."

"It's just 'cause you're cool," Nick says nonsensically, patting Harry on the shoulder. "Cool as ice. Like the young'uns say."

Harry thinks Nick might be a bit drunk. "I think you need to brush up on your slang, mate."