Sleeping Ouji [Part 4]

It has been three months since MafuMafu has rescued Soraru. The two prince has been living in the same since them, spending most of their time together sharing tons of moment with one another. The two of them have been through tons of hard moments together such as getting questioned by people when they went to town. The questions weren't too harmful since they were questions about love although they are mostly directed to Soraru causing him to stay away from the town until he found a perfect way to answer the question.

Well Soraru could be honest with his feelings and say yes but if he gets questioned when, it would be a pain to answer. He wasn't exactly sure when he fell in love with the other male or even how, the best he do is tell people that it was because of time and probably the moments they had together.

"Soraru-san, which set should I go with? This one or this one?" MafuMafu asked showing right one first then the left one. Soraru lifted his head up and examined the two set of clothes before pointing at the right one.

"That one. The color end design suits you more than the other one." Soraru said going back to his book while MafuMafu walked to his room to get ready.

Today is the kings 50th birthday so a huge celebration is gonna be held in the palace. All princes and princesses along with noble's they are allied with are invited to the celebration. As for when the celebration takes please, it today at 6. Everyone in the palace were busy from morning to evening, making sure everything was in place before the celebration starts. While everyone was doing their own job, MafuMafu and Soraru were getting ready.. well more like MafuMafu is since Soraru was already ready a few hour ago.

"Soraru-san! Soraru-san! What do you think?" MafuMafu asked entering through the door once Soraru lifted his head. Soraru eyes widen as he stared at the male before him.

"Y-Y-You.. erm.. looks nice." Soraru stumbled out a bit as he looked away from him while speaking.  "Since you're finally ready, let head to the ballroom." Soraru said immediately, closing his book and set it on the table beside him. He stood up from his chair and head out the room before MafuMafu could say anything. The younger male stood there for a second and then ran after the older. His long leg allowed his to catch up to the other in no time as the two walked side by side until they reached the ballroom, where the queen and king waited for them.

"Wow. The two of you looks perfect beside one another!" The queen commented happily, examining both male from head to toe. "Honestly, Mafu-kun if you don't get a wife for yourself fast, I will arrange an marriage between you and Soraru-kun." She says jokingly.

"What! No!" Both male yelled at the same time.

"Your mother was just joking. She already knows your long lasting love for Shirayuki." The king said giving his wife a look.

"So does that mean, father and mother will approve my marriage with Shirayuki-chan?" MafuMafu asked with his eyes sparkling with hope. The king gave him the answer he wanted for the longest time, a nod signaling yes. In an instant, the younger princes world brighten up. A small has made its way to his face as he turned over mad hugged Soraru tightly in happiness.

"Soraru-san! I will be able to marry Shirayuki-chan now with my parents blessing!" MafuMafu beamed our happily. Soraru didn't have him an answer, instead he hugged him back, patting his back with a small forced smile.

The queen stared at Soraru, staring his force smile that seems to contain quite a bit of sadness in it. I wonder... if we did the right thing? She though to himself as the two male parted with Soraru complaining how he couldn't breath. "Hey boys, the celebration is about to start. MafuMafu you should go greet everyone, Soraru-kun come with me for a second."