God MafuMafu [Part 3]

After the whole crisis in the kitchen, Soraru managed to make a plate of curry and served it out of MafuMafu. The raven haired male is quite proud of himself for being able to make this plate of curry from the limited ingredients he has left from that kitchen crisis. He has now noted to himself that he shall never let MafuMafu use the kitchen no matter what.

While Soraru was in his train of thoughts, MafuMafu has dig into the curry happily. The flavor of curry melted throughout his mouth and he could taste the rich flavor of curry inside.

"Soraru-san! This curry is amazing!" MafuMafu said before stuffing a spoonful of curry into his mouth once again. A bright smile was shown on the blonde haired males face as he stuff the spoonful of curry into his mouth. Soraru looked over at him, a small smile form on his face as he watched the other stuffing himself with curry. "Hey Soraru-san. Where is your plate?"

"Well since we only have limited amount of ingredients. I can only make this one plate of curry." MafuMafu looked at the curry. He scooped up a spoonful of curry and directed the spoon towards the older male who stared at the spoon. "Oi.. what are you doing.."

"Feeding Soraru-san of course. You can't starve yourself. Now be a good boy and say 'ah'" MafuMafu commanded closing the distance between the spoon and the other males mouth. Like anyone would expect, Soraru of course leaned back to distance himself from the spoon. He really didn't want to be feed nor have the spoon inside his mouth for two reasons. One, he's not a child anymore and he would prefer if his girlfriend and future wife feed him this but being feed by a girlfriend or further wife is still a dream for him after all, he doesn't interact with females really. Two, the spoon has been in the other males mouth so if it goes inside his mouth that it will be an indirect kiss which he doesn't want when he hasn't had his first kiss taken yet and he definitely didn't want it to be a boy that takes his first kiss. "Come on Soraru-san, say 'ah~'"

"MafuMafu-san, I think you shouldn't do that to your-" The spoon was force into his mouth before he could finish his sentence. The spoon didn't go too far so it wouldn't choke the other male but it is far in enough that the other male swallow the curry that on the spoon. Seeing that the other male has swallow the curry, MafuMafu pulled the spoon out and looked at the male before him that a blushing mess. Soraru's face is completely red, the tips of ears are red as well. The clueless god only sat there staring at him tilting his head slightly out of confusion. By the sight, Soraru could tell that he didn't understand why his reactions is like that. "Don't mind me. Just continue eating the curry. I am already full so don't worry about me."

MafuMafu only nodded even though he wanted to argue that no one could be full just by taking one bite of curry but then again, he didn't want to start a argument with the other male so he simply just eat the rest of the curry like he was told to. Once he was done, Soraru took the plate that in front of him and took it to the sink so he could clean it. After finishing cleaning the plate he turn his attention back on the other male who had been staring at his back the whole time he was washing the plate.

Soraru took off the blue apron as he walked towards the table the god is currently sitting at. He pulled out a chair and sat down at it, he stared back at him right in eyes. "Do you have anything to ask of say to me?"

"Well I just want to say that Soraru-san looks like me would make a great wife." With that line, he had earn an light hit on the forehead. "What was that for."

"Well one, I am a male so it should be husband not wife and two, you deserved it." Soraru replied crossing his arms right in front of his chest as he leaned back on the chair.

"Well if you married a male then wouldn't you be the wife?"

The silent fell upon them. Soraru didn't know how to answer such question cause he never thought about it. For all he knows is that he is as straight as a line so he never really thought about such thing. "MafuMafu-san... do you perhaps like guys?"

"No! I am straight!.... I think.." He mumbled the last part to himself quietly, it was only loud enough for himself to hear. "Does Soraru-san like guys?"

"No." The human male said simply. Somehow the two letter words from Soraru's mouth felt like a sharp knife stabbing into his heart, it hurts, it hurts so badly right now. "But I guess it might change.... in the future." Yet again, MafuMafu didn't know why it such simple sentence could also bring him such happiness. The warm and hopeful feeling within him is almost like as if it telling him that he has a chance to be with him. MafuMafu knew exactly what this feelings is but he really didn't want to admit the fact that.. he is in love with this human when they only met for like how many hours? But then again, when he first was the human he felt a connection with him like they were meant to be together. Many questions are flooding through his mind but the one question that keeps reappearing within his mind is.

Will Soraru-san love me?

So~

Once again, I don't know where this story might go www. I have been burying myself in school work for so many days that I bet 80% of my brain cells are died. As for the next update date for next chapter, it might be delay another week due to school and yet again it might not. Let see what will happen to the next chapter.

Well bye now~ Thanks for reading. ( ^ω^ )