"Flashback"

(A/N : Hi guys! This is just a flashback.I decided to make this chapter for you to understand all the conflicts in the following chapters.Keep reading and don't forget to vote or leave a comment.Thank you ! :"> ENJOY!!xD ) ..

.

.

.

.

.

**Jane's POV**

*Flashback*

Here I am at,my room.Staring at the ceiling while listening to my parent's arguing moment.

"You don't know her?! But last night she texted you 'I love you' and 'see you tomorrow' ?! " my mom yelled.

" Karla,how long do I need to explain that she is just playing with me?! " my father yelled back.

"No Adam,how long do you have to play with me?!" My mom asked angrily "You have a family Adam.You have a daughter,son and a wife.I know I'm a weak person because I have a cancer, but atleast I'm not a fool like you! " my mom shout.I know she is crying right now.My mom don't want me to protect her to my dad because she wants to prove that she is strong.

When I heard a loud smacked,I know it's from my dad's hand.So I quickly got up and open the door.When I open the door I saw James sitting on the side of my door.

I go to his side quickly.

" Hey babe,stop crying.Everything will be alright.Stay inside my room okay?. Don't leave there,just stay." I get him up and set him on my bed.

" Please make e-everything s-stop.P-please?." He cried on my arms.

"I will babe.Just stay here,I'll be right back." I said and he nodded while he is crying.I kiss his forehead before I ran downstairs.

I saw my mom laying on the floor her eyes are closed and she has a black eye in her right eye.

"W-what the fuck did you do?!." I shout to my father.I am crying rightnow,I go to my mom's side quickly and hugged her.

"Mom please w-wake up.You're strong right?.Please mom wake up." I cried to her.Whe I turned around I saw my dad staring at us.

"What are you doing?!.You'll just stare at us?!." I stand up "You have no heart!.Mom gave all you want!,but you chose that fucking girl over us!.I wish you are not our dad.Because you are useless!." I shout to him.He then smacked my right cheek hardly.

I was standing in front of him while holding my now red cheek.I looked at him,his eyes are wide open.

"You'll regret all of this!" I shouted to him.I ran towards the bar and grab the telephone.

I quickly dialed the ambulance and I gave my name and our adress and I explained the reason to them.

I glanced over the the place where my mom was.I can't see her liked this.I really can't.She's too weak to fight for us.

When I heard a horn outside I quickly go to the door and opened it.

" Are you Jane Woodski ?.." A huge man asked me.

" Yes I am." I replied

" Where is she ?."

" Over there.Help her please." I begged to him.

" We'll do everything.I promised Mam." He promised.

" Thank you so much." I thanked him and he nods.

I watched them to carry my mother towards their van outside.

"Can I come ?,please." I asked to them.

" I'm sorry Mam we can't allow you.Tomorrow you can go and visit her at Holmes Chapel Hospital." He explained

" But....O-okay ..Please take care of her." I pleased.

" We'll do our best Mam."

I watched them to drove away.

I decided to go back inside where I found my dad sitting on our couch his head is on his hands.I didn't give attention to him,I just go upstairs,in my room and locked the door.I found James sitting on my bed.

"Where's mom?" He asked.

"She's at the hospital.Don't worry about her.She is strong." I hugged him.We lay in bed while

" She'll come back right?."

" Of course.When she came back we will bought a new house.Where your room is full of toys!.You want that right?."I asked him with a plastered smile on my face.

" Yes!.I will play football on our new backyard.I will envite Allen to play with me." He said happily.

" Yeah,and mom will cook delicious foods!.Many good things will happen to us,I promise you that." I know it will happen.Mom is strong,she will do anything just to make us happy."We can live without Dad.You can enjoy playing,running inside or outside of our new and beautiful house.Just be strong james.I want you to be strong James,for me and mom,okay?" I asked.He nodded

"Let's sleep ey?.Tomorrow when we woke up you'll smell mom's delicious cookies!,and we will play some games with mom." When I turned to him he's already asleep while smiling.I wrap my arms around him and kiss his forehead.

"I love you James." I whispered to him.

Sometimes I asked to myself 'Why all the bad things happened to us'.All I want is a beautiful life and a happy family.I kept reminding myself that 'Everything will be alright' but everything aren't right.

And now I realized that dying is easy.Living is hard.

-----------------------------------------------------------<<<<>>>>-------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N : Hi guys! I hope you guys like it.I'm sorry for some wrong grammars.Love you lots!

- Rachel xx