Without even knowing it, I stopped at the edge of the forest once again. I was tempted to go see if the body was there or had Trevor taken it or asked someone to get it…I was tempted to go in and see, but maybe I shouldn’t maybe-

“I know you aren’t going to try and go back in there, again.”

I jumped at the demand in the voice. I spun around to see Trevor standing slightly behind me, with only a black shirt and black jeans his hair falling onto his face, as he had his hands inside his pockets and he stared at me with a dead on look.

“Uh-I-I-“ I cleared my throat trying to make a sentence come out of my mouth. I didn’t want to keep looking like an idiot in front of him.”I wasn’t going to go into the forest again for you information,” I snapped walking away from the edge of the forest and heading towards the barn.

I grumbled at the ground, he’s such a know it all! I felt myself crash into something hard, I looked up to see Trevor standing in front of me his arms folded across his chest an eerie superior vibe around him. How in the world did he get in front of me so fast? I didn’t even hear him walk or anything. I looked at him then back to where he was last and then back at him with an astonished look written all over my face.

“H-How did you do that?” I asked confused.

“You really don’t want to know how I did that,” he said in a serious monotone.

“Yes I do, that’s why I am asking you. I didn’t hear you walk or run ahead of me. Tell me!” I demanded stomping my foot on the snow like a little child, but I really wanted to know how he did it, that can be useful sometime, later.

He leaned closer to me, “You think you can handle the truth Catalina?” he asked looking deeply into my eyes. I nodded beginning to get giddy with excitement. Why was he making this seem so dramatic!

He leaned closer, “Because I’m a vampire.”

I stared at him long and hard as he stared at me back the same way, watching my reaction. Searching for something, something I wasn’t sure what it was.

I narrowed my eyes at him crossing my own arms over my chest, “If you didn’t want to tell me you should just said so. Ugh you can be such an arrogant moron!” I pushed pass him and kept walking towards the barn grumbling to myself. All he had to say was no, but to make me feel like an idiot.

As walked up to the barn, I pushed the doors open, the sound of the doors creaking caused me to shiver. It felt like those old movies were the helpless girl walks into the an old looking barn and then out of nowhere something or someone comes out and tries to kill her.

I walked towards Lightning’s stall, where he stood, mighty and powerful. I began to pet his nose, “Hey there boy, sorry I haven’t came to see you, I was going to yesterday, but…I got distracted. I wish I can take you out, but it’s too cold and the snow would probably cause you to tumble down. So your owner is so annoying can you believe th-”

The sound of something falling on the other end of the barn caused me to stop in my tracks. My heart began to hammer like crazy. Why oh why did I have to have a wild imagination?! I began to think on thing that could be hiding behind the hay or around the corner, or up above on the second half of the barn.

Beginning to panic, I started to back off. I looked around just to be in the safe side you know, better safe than sorry, right?

“Boo!”

I shrieked as I jumped right out of my skin, practically. I turned around glaring at Trevor who was smirking at me. I felt my blood boiling without thinking, I socked him right on his chest, “Don’t you ever do that too me!” I screamed.

I placed my hand over my heart feeling it beat like thunder. I looked up at Trevor who stared at me emotionless the smirk no longer on his lips. It then hit me, I socked him. I socked Trevor. I felt horrified, “I-I didn’t mean it I’m sorry you just scared me…” I whispered.

“Well look at who can finally complete a sentence without stuttering so much. You were stuttering all day, starting when you were dreaming of me in a sex dream…”

And the smirk was plastered on his face once again.

I felt my face flush immensely. “Who said you were the one in my dream? It could had been any other guy like Joey…after all he is the guy that I like.” I felt myself being daring but in a blink of an eye, I was pushed up against the wall.

I blinked a couple times shocked at his sudden outburst and at the same time terrified. I looked at Trevor, who looked pissed off as fuck.

“You will have no such dreams of no other guy!” he roared.

I blinked back tears, he was really scaring me. I hadn’t seen this side of him, except when he slammed out the room but that was nothing compared to this.

“You are mine!” he growled out possessively, his eyes darkening to the point they were pitch black, something out of the normal.

“Mine,” he whispered softly as he leaned closer and closer my heart hammering against my chest I was sure he was able to hear it.  

His lips connected with my neck, I felt his teeth scrape against my neck soon replaced by his tounge, sending shivers down my spine, shivers of pleasure. I felt an odd sensation of being turned on. I crossed my legs feeling a tingly sensation down in my core.

 “You.Are.Mine.” He pulled back and walked out the barn leaving me there, dazed, confused and dare I say it sexually frustrated. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So what do you guys think? huh huh? Let me know I would really love to hear from you guys. So I know that You guys really do enjoy this story(:

Also i would really appreicate if you guys can make BANNERS (: 

Dont forget to vote, comment & fan(: