im not good at this

hero
i'm not good at this at all so i'm
just going to send this

hero
would you want to go on a date with me???

layla
yes

layla
time and place?

hero
6 and i'll pick you up at your room. it's a surprise.

-

as soon as hero knocked on layla's door she opened it, she had been standing in front of it for about an hour

as soon as hero knocked on layla's door she opened it, she had been standing in front of it for about an hour. she had never been this excited for a date in her entire life. she was wearing the white and floral dress that she had bought on her shopping spree eight the other girls.

she looked beautiful there was no denying it and hero fiennes tiffin was sure as hell not.

"i thought we could walk around a little and then go to where I was bringing you in the first place"

"yeah that's alright with me" layla was trying to un-nerve herself. her awkwardness was trying to seep through her skin. her tiny laughs and giggle were what kept drawing hero attention. he wanted her to be happy. and she was.
for the next hour and a half of walk down the empty streets of atlanta Hero couldn't keep his eyes off her. before hero stopped her in the middle of the street pulling her close. Hero was looking down at her while Layla was on her tippy toes wrapping her arms around hero's body.
"i know we've already done this countless of times, but right now all i want to do is kiss you. for real."
"well i would love that" layla giggle and hero's laugh flowed through the air.
Hero dipped his head while Layla went on her tippy toes, their lips to meeting  in the middle. The kiss was even better than their kisses for the movie. It was full heartedly them.
Hero's hands cupped layla's cheeks as they kisses bring her even closer than she already was.
"that was really nice" their smiles were now permanently glued to their face as they continued to walk down the street to arrive at the place hero  planned to go in the first place.

laylaswanson my views tonight

liked by hero_ft and 497,377 others

usernamea gorgeous

usernameb i wish i was there

usernamec so pretty

usernamed i wonder why she is on a rooftop

usernamee views????.... pural

usernamef  GUYS WHAT IF SHES WITH HERO AND THEY ARE ON A DATE