She said backing up from Nicki. Nicki didn't really know what she wanted. She wanted to be alone but Beyoncé has been nothing but faithful and sweet towards her she had no reason to act this way towards her.

N: I don't know... I don't want to push you away. You said you don't like it-

She said turning around to face her.

B: I know but if you need some alone time I'll give you it. As long as you'll tell me what's wrong when you're ready.

She said holding her hands. Now Nicki was sure she didn't want space she just wanted to be up under her all day to try and forget about him. She was her space.

N: I don't want space. I just want you

She said going into her arms. Beyoncé hugged her while rubbing her back giving her the supportive hug she needed.

B: I love you

N: I love you more

She said looking up at her. They leaned in for a kiss and it made Nicki smile when they pulled away.

B: you look beautiful

She said with a smile as she tucked a piece of hair behind Nicki's ear making her blush.

N: thank you. Lemme finish breakfast and I'll tell you about it

Beyoncé nodded and sat at the table waiting for her. When Nicki was finally done she came over and was about to sit in the chair next to her when Beyoncé grabbed her hand gently and pulled her to sit on her lap.

B: so what was your dream princess?

N: it wasn't really a dream. More like a... memory

B: oh... well explain

N: um it was about the last time I saw the twins father and what he did to me.

B: what did he do?

She said becoming concerned.

N: he... choked me... in front of the twins... they were only 2 years old

She said as tears ran down her face playing the memory over again. Beyoncé rubbed her back but she kept reciting the moment.

N: I was trying to keep him from walking out on me for good... I loved him... no matter what he did to me I loved him... feel so stupid

B: don't feel like that baby

N: I gave up my dreams to go to college for someone that sold me fake ones and cheated on me numerous times. I was so stupid

B: you weren't stupid, you just didn't know any better. And when you know better you do better. But remember two blessings did come out of that situation.

Nicki nodded knowing she was referring to the twins.

N: I know and I wouldn't trade them for the world... it's just... I wish they hadn't saw that. I felt so weak and out of control. I guess that's why when we met I was so hard to please. Because I didn't want to settle for less than what I deserve. I wanted someone who would protect me and the twins not leave us like he did...

B: and no one can blame you for that. You had your reasons. But I'm so proud of you, you're really the strongest woman I know. If I'm honest I don't know what I'd do if I went through half the stuff you did. You really inspire me babe

Nicki smiles meekly as she wrapped her arms around her neck.

N: you inspire me too baby

She said before kissing her lips.