Chapter 8

It took Elizabeth only three days of training with Pietro to realize that it was nearly impossible to beat him in hand to hand combat. She expected him to be easy to beat due to his short attention span, but Captain America must have trained him very well. Her heightened senses and reflexes only seemed to benefit her if he was charging at her from a distance, but close combat was practically impossible to keep up with. He knocked her down for the third time in a row that session.

"You will have to try harder than that, возлюбленная," he stood over her, crossing his arms. She angrily kicked his legs out from under him, bringing him to the floor on his back. She rolled over and sat on top of him, pinning him down. She grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling his head up to face her, glaring at him with agitated eyes. "Ok, you caught me off guard."

"Training with you is impossible."

"Maybe hard, but not impossible. You are not used to fighting enhanced?"

"No."

"Well you will get used to it here," Pietro paused, taking in the view of her sitting on top of him. "You know, this is an interesting position. We should train more often," He wiggled his eyebrows at her. She stared at him with shocked eyes and raised her arm ready to punch him, but she decided better of it. Instead, she just gave the back of his head a wack and scurried off of him. "Ok, I deserved that."

"You deserved a punch to the jaw, but I decided not to," she held a hand out for him to take, and he chuckled a little while taking her hand.

"You are cute when you are angry."

"Maximoff, don't test me!" She went to punch him, but he swiftly dodged and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. "Pietro! Put me down!" As furious as she wanted to be, she couldn't help but to grin a little at his actions.

"Not until you calm down, Eliza. You might hurt me."

"Great, I guess we'll be here all day then," she continued her aggressive squirming.

"I do not have a problem with that," he took a suggestive glance at her butt, which lucky for him, Elizabeth couldn't see.

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"Excuse me," a random shield agent approached them. He was a very tall man. "Could I talk to Ms. Elizabeth?" Pietro rolled his eyes as he set her down. Elizabeth made an intimidating leap towards Pietro, causing him to flinch. She smirked at his reaction as she walked away with the agent.

The agent took her to a private room that she didn't even know existed.

"So... Why did you want to talk to me?"

"I think you know why, Neuronica," she froze when he referred to her using her HYDRA name. After she told the Avengers her real name, everyone called her Elizabeth.

"Who are you?"

"I'm an agent from HYDRA. There are a few of us undercover, we have been looking for you," she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Oh."

"Why are you socializing with the enemy?" He stared at her with questioning, raging eyes. She figured her only way out of this was to lie.

"I have to gain their trust, they would kill me if they knew I'm still a part of HYDRA."

"Ah, very good. Now, Neuronica, we need your help launching an attack," she gulped slightly.

"An attack? They would see that coming a mile away. It would have to be on the inside."

"Very smart, how should we go about that? You seem to know them well."