Moving on Pt.1

A/N warning this could be long and if so i will be breaking it into two parts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on Bitten

"Well good morning my darling" jumping out of his skin by the voice he wisp his head around to face the owner of the voice with a hit of annoyance in his eyes. He was about he snarl at the intruder but immediately relaxes when he see it is just his beloved and his savoir Ro. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy POV

I laugh to myself as I felt my body relax myself as i glance at my mate, savoir and my best friend Ro. She stares down at me unimpressively, I could tell I was in trouble which makes me laugh a bit more. she stares harden and she see me laughing "please enlighten me darling why you are all the way over here and at a time like this? I'm just dying to know''. I could tell she was waiting for my answer but I can't help but gawk at my lover a little longer.

Her Natural well-fitted figure sat well on her tone like body. She had a decanter shaped waist and her complexion had an impeccable, ochrous hue. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle's-leg eyelashes. A sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph's ears and pixie's nose any better. When she broke into a smile, her beguiling, oyster-white teeth lit up the room. It could jolt you like an electric current when that megawatt smile gave you her full attention. Filed to perfection, her rose-gold flitted fingernails ran through her nougat-brown hair. Spools of it plunged around her photogenic face and I loved her simple brown eyes, no matter how much she complained about them they were always my favourite part about her. So mysterious and yet vulnerable at the same time.

Too caught up in my thoughts I wasn't too surprised when she lean down for a kiss. Her calamine-pink lips tasted like rose petals, which always surprises me. "Well darling...are you going to answer me'' She whispered to me in a dulcet voice as sweet as any songbird. Her rougeish armour still kept captive of an aroma redolent of cinnamon and meadow-fresh mint.

I felt my face reddening as I forgot her question, trying to hide my embarrassment I pull her down towards me. Making her sit on me as a buried my face into her neck. I could hear her laugh as she moves a bit to make her self comfortable. I close my eyes as we just sit in silents for a while, just enjoying each other company and the atmospheres around us. I fell her fingers linger onto my face as she gently pulls me down to look at her, I see the worriness in her eye and i can't help but feel guilt for making her worry. I stare at her a little longer before tell her what was on my mind '' I was just thinking about everything that has happened so far... the past, my pain..us'' I close my eyes as I felt my tears threatening to fall down, all just too much me. Ro just stays silents but keeps her hands on my face which is welcoming, her hands are so warm I could've mistake them for the sun it's self.

I open my eyes once again, trying to think of what to say. Please don't leave me, I don't want too be alone is what I tried to say but the words don't leave me month, I just hoped I could convey my messages though my eyes. She gets the hint and just stays with me, she doesn't ask anything else but we both know she doesn't need too. She knows everything anyway. I sigh once more and I let my thoughts drift away once more thinking about how I got here.

**FLASHBACK**

Percy gawks the mysterious lady as he enter what her could guess was the medical room. The lady just giggles at him while he stares at her while she processed to inspect him for any other injuries. '' you seems to be doing alright darling but i need you to rest for a little while longer just to be safe''  her voice was so soft the Percy wasn't sure what to expect, all he knew was that he was confused and scared. The mysterious women could sense hes fear and placed her hand on top of one of her  ''I know you are scared now but I can assure you that you are safe'' he didn't really trust his words or the mysterious lady but for know he just guessed to roll with it.

Once she finished up her check up another figure walked into the room, He was very old looking with his swanky body and bold like head. The only hair Percy could see was the long white goatee he seem to have braided to the point it reached the floor alone.Despite looking so old and admittedly his weak figure he gave off a powerful aura. ''Hows the boy Ro" the mysterious lady who;s name was Ro turns to look at the old man " He seems to be fine but still in shock about the events that happen. I haven't been able to tell him the rest" The Old man sigh as he singled Ro to leave the room, once she was gone he made hes way to Percy

"I have some good news and bad news for you boy"

** FLASHBACK END**

" Percy" Ro voice broke my train of thought as I stare down at her, I could tell she already knew what I was thinking but also knew I couldn't voice it. Instead she just smiles at me knowingly and processed to stand up she holds her hand out for me to take, I grab it and intertwine our fingers and pull her closer to me. She giggles and I can't help but laugh along side her. I am very lucky to have her by my side, she tugs me along back to the village as we both see the sun rising. 

Was I out that long?  Guilt consumes me as I glace at Ro, she got some bags under her eyes while staying up with me. I lower my head in shame for I realised I am the cause for the bags under her eyes, I promised to make it up to her. I know that she is still upset at me but we both know she will lecture me about it later since today was a very important day for the both of us. The anniversary I ran away and her coronation day

To be continued

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody I hoped you all liked this part for it took me awhile to change from the older verson to this one.  Like i mention at the start, it's turn out that it  WAS too long so i will be putting this into two parts.

hoped you all liked it

death out