Roxana is drowning herself in booze. "I love him so much. I pushed him to hit me." She slurs takes another sip from the red cup.

"I should text him and apologize." She takes her phone. I am quick to grab it from her grasp.

"He's a monster. He did this to you." I remind her.

I almost break into tears when I see the emptiness in her eyes. Chad unimaginably broke her.

She breaks down again in uncontrollable painful tears. I think of a way to console her. I pull her to her feet when Ryan puts another club banger. We squeeze ourselves through the sweaty bodies swaying our bodies to the beats as the music silence our demons.

Roxanna clutches on my shoulders and we scream as we dance. Seems like my plan worked. She is dancing her youth away like the word problem is yet to be discovered.

"I should find my rebound here," Roxana shouts at me.

I shout back, "No, we are here for fun, 'screw men' remember?"

Just then I spot Courtney, Jermaine, and Lee walking in. She looks superb in her white denim shorts and a pink chiffon top. I look around to see if Quinn is among them. I'm relieved when he isn't.

Lee and Courtney move to sit somewhere near the swimming pool. Jermaine disappears into the crowd. I hope Courtney doesn't see us.

"Don't go anywhere," I order Roxanna. "I will be back."

I navigate the big house to find the bathroom. I'm too pressed and a bit tipsy from the Alcohol.

I finally find one on the first floor. It is filled with scantly dressed girls, am no exception. They are busy with makeup. I stumble into an empty stall. Minutes later I find myself walking back to find Roxana until someone blocks my way.

"Hey! I remember you." I look up to find Jermaine's hazel eyes on me. "You are Ryan's new girlfriend. You should come to sit with us." He says and starts to lead me where Courtney and Lee are seated.

I try to talk but the music is too loud to even hear me.

My eyes circle the area, Roxanna isn't where I left her.

"My friend is missing," I shout at him and he stops.

"She somewhere having the time of her life." He replies.

"You don't understand."

"Okay, if I help find her you will join us in the truth or dare game?" Jermaine asks.

"Sure," I say sarcastically and start walking calling out Roxanna's name.

I hear Jermaine's footsteps behind me. "What was she wearing?"

"I didn't agree to join your little group," I say to him.

"I am just helping, you don't have to."

We search everywhere for her, I am panicking. She was drunk and not in her senses. We decide to go inside the house. Some fewer people are making out. All worst-case scenarios are running through my head.

What if she has gone back to confront Chad. She did suggest we go break his motorcycle.

I stop when I hear her familiar laughter. It is emanating from one of the rooms. I rush towards it and burst the door open. She is half-naked kissing a stranger.

She sees me and laughs, "Let's have a threesome." she slurs. The stranger laughs with her. "Or an orgy." She adds after seeing Jermaine.

"Is that your friend?" Jermaine asks.

I nod.

"She's crazy and a wild thing." He comments.

"The fun is over," I say taking her by her hand. She adjusts her dress to hide her nudity.

The stranger groans but falls back to bed.

Jermaine scoops her in his arms and I follow him back to where his friends are. He lays her on a hammock.

Lee and Courtney are now seated in a circle with another bunch of people. Courtney casts me a quick look and mutters, "This is going to be interesting. Cara, you should sit beside me."

I don't want to play this childish game but I sit anyway.

"I will start." Courtney offers.

Her eyes are on me, her lips plucked. "Cara, Truth or Dare?"