Mall

*Mathews P.O.V

We all piled in the car "My songs on!" kel yelled. "Mine too!" carter yelled we all started singing " don't tellem, don't tellem , don't tellem "

When we got to the mall the first thing that the girls did was go to rue the boys and I went to hibbet. When we all met at the food court the girls came back with like 6 bags in both of their hands.

I said "dang, how did you pay for all that!" "We stole your money out of your wallet!" Kel said while laughing "what now!" I yelled. I picked kel up by her feet and her head was over his shoulder. "Put me down!" Kel said while laughing! "NEVER!" I said!

We got back in the car and drove home. When we got there I said "let's go Swimin!" "ya!" kel said. " I agree with them!" Nash said

We all changed into our bathing suites and walked outside. Kel and Morgan laid on the tanning bed and all of u jumped in. I whispered to Nash " go get Morgan and throw her in, and I'll get kel and throw her in!" "ok" Nash said

We ran out of the pool and I mouthed one two three we grabbed them and kel yelled " put me down right now!" "NO!" we yelled

*kels P.O.V

I could here whispers but I just ignored them bc I couldn't here what they were saying.

all of the sudden I feel I'm over someone's shoulders I yell "put me down!" "NO!" and I relies it was Mathew and then I feel the freezing water and I scream!

Something had gotten cought on my foot so I couldn't come up above water so I yank and yank my foot and I still couldn't get it I try to scream And it just makes it worse.