Unlocked-The Answers

Start from the beginning

Yes, and that will be explored further in the fourth book.

Are you going to like kill of one of the mains in UT4 or do something drastic?

I’m not planning to kill any of the members of the triad. As to doing something drastic, that’s a subjective word so I really can’t answer it.

 Are you going to split up the triad?

No, I would never do that. I think it would break the fans’ hearts as well as mine.

Also I know this is like being a perv but did Dexter, Sinister and Fallon actually have a three way yet?

Yes, and it was videotaped by The Holy Servant.

If not is there going to be one?

They will be sleeping together more in the fourth book since they’ll be grown adults. The problem is that I won’t be able to detail that here on Wattpad. Even with the R rating, authors are no longer allowed to be as graphic as we once were. I’m still trying to decide how to address this for posting on Wattpad.

Also in UT3 was the servant always Tara or did he become Tara once he found out the unholy Trinity's secret?

The Servant assumed Tara’s form to hide his identity from Griffin.

Also in one of the unholy books when Fallon is looking at the paintings of Lucifer and see a girl in them with him that looks like her, does that mean that Fallon has a more intimate or bigger connection to Lucifer than we thought or something?

The painting Fallon saw was her with the Lucian and later with Lucian and Griffin.  Fallon has no connection to Lucifer, other than to be the one chosen for his sons.

Does the Satanic Bible only cover Sinister, Dexter, Lucifer, and Fallon? Or are there others that have a place in there too?

The Satanic Scrolls are the prophecies of Hell. Most of those involve Lucifer and his chosen sons, but I’m sure there are other things there we may never know about.

Did the Holy Servant rape Griffin? I mean, we had all thought it had been Tarilyn when it hadn't.

The Holy Servant did sexually assault Griffin. The impact of that night will be addressed in detail in Book IV.

Did Elliot really love or like Gwen?

No, he didn’t. Elliot and Gwen concocted the story of their engagement hoping it would draw Fallon from the twins and allow her soul to be saved. When it didn’t work, they were forced to call off the marriage.

Was Lucian's first time with Daphne?

Yes, sad to say it was. Lucian was thinking with his hormones that day.

Why was Lucian the main twin and Griffin the second one? I mean, if they are half, wouldn't it be equal? How did Simeon or the prophecy decide?

Lucian and Griffin were never twins. Lucian was the only child born to Lucy Griffin. When she died and Simeon learned the Servant was coming for his last son, he was forced to find a way to hide Lucian. To hide his son, he made the choice to split him in half.

The Servant said that when posed as Tara to kill Griffin, he'd stopped because he'd told him the truth about the Trinity. Why wouldn't he have just killed him and been done with it?

The Servant didn’t want to just kill the unholy trinity. He wanted to make them suffer. Barnaby got cocky in playing with them, and it ultimately cost him his life.