(Ch.17) Hide and Seek Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Koda are you okay?", Tokoyami asked koji to which he nod.

Tokoyami begin to feel his sprroundings and touched something coldand hard.

"I think we are in a tunnel, but who knows which direction will take us to the exit and where."

Tokoyami was desperate when Koda begin to call the rats of the tunnel.

"Whats that sound?" Tokoyami could hear a stampede, but a stampede of rats.

Koda tap Tokoyami's shoulder to tell him everything​ was fine, that his friends will help them get out.

Tokoyami was amazed by Koda's quirk, and began to follow the rats who were leading the way.

Kirishima & Bakugou

"What in the world are we looking for!" Bakugou said irritated at the small amount of time they had, and still not finding anything related to the Princess. All they've been doing is stepping on traps after traps. Thats how desperate Bakugou was at winning the free pass.

"We are looking for a small paper that may contain a clue or a word that says hot, cold or warm.", Kirishima said looking through the books of the small library.

"Like this one", Bakugou was holding the small paper with his index finger and thumb showing it to Kirishima.

"Yes! What does it say?", Kirishima was now standing next to Bakugou to read the clue.

"The place where I hide is found in a book. A place that is wanted and searched by millions, but never found. Across their journey they had died and others gave up. I wish you luck on your journey." Bakugou finished reading the clue

"A book? But there's tons, where do we look first?" Kirishima said grabbing his hair with both hands looking around the tons of books that were in the shelves.

"Dumbass! That's easy! She is talking about a book of adventures, it has to be either fiction or non-fiction. You look in the non-fiction I'll look in the fiction area." Bakugou instructed Kirishima and Kirishima agreed to his plan.

"Sounds like a plan"

Both heroes began to look in between the pages, trying to find another clue that will take them one step closer to victory.

"Found anything?" kirishima said

"No & you?", Bakugou said back

Both boys were unlucky until kirishima stumbled up with a weird book that was at the end of the shelve. He went over with the ladder rolling on the floor. Picked up the book and said, "Eureka! Bakugou! I think I found it!

Bakugou went over to kirishima with his ladder also rolling on the floor.
"What does it say red hair!?"

"It's another clue, but it even comes with a weird word"

"Let me see that!?", Bakugou said impatiently grabbing the piece of paper Kirishima was holding.

"Where the sky seems to be round, below it there's a door that will lead you to the place were millions died trying to find it. When you find the door say the following words 'Cali-der-trous-salem'....", Bakugou finished and Kirishima was scared to know what kind of place it was.

The book didn't have pictures, but with what the princess ahas being describing in the clues, it surely sounded dangerous.

"Where the sky seems to be round? What does the crazy princess mean!?", Bakugou said more impatient since he was close to victory but because of the clues, time was running out.

Only 10 minutes were left

"She's probably referring to the window above us. But it also says that 'below it there's a door'? I dont see any door." Kirishima said confused. He just wanted to find the princess but was scared of the place she might be.

All of a sudden the small library's door opens to reveal Midoriya and Tenya gasping for air.

"Kacchan?" Midoriya said shocked to see him and Tenya werent the first ones to get there.

"Deku! We got here first so don't you dare take another step" Bakugou spoutted to Izuku who was thinking of what to do.

"Midoriya, we only have 5 minutes before the game is over." Iida said to Izuku who nod, but then saw that Bakugou was holding a clue.

"Kacchan, what does the paper say, I can help-"

"Stay out of our business Deku! We don't need you!"

"Kacchan, you only have less than 5 minutes, let me help!

"Bakugou, be rational we only have 3 minutes! Do you want to win or not!?" Kirishima said

"I DO! BUT NOT WHIT DEKU HELPING ME!",

"Kacchan! When are you going to stop being mad at me and start thinking for once!" Midorya said back

"SHUT UP DEKU! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SHOULD STOP GETTING IN MY WAY!" Bakugou activated his quirk and Midoriya as well.

" Can you two shut up!"

The four boys looked around to see who it was, and it was no other than Princess Y/N.