Calm down!

Adora's POV:
I awoke to my room lights on and glimmer standing in the doorway. "Adora you need to hurry and get dressed we're going out with the squad!" I grumbled and turned over. "Five more minutes.." then a smack in the face with one of glimmers shiny lipglosses. "ALRIGHT IM UP!" Glimmer Shrugs and walks off. I sigh and get up putting on a retro 90s shirt and some sweatpants. Didn't think we would be doing much..boy was I wrong.

"What's the next store?" Frosta said impatiently. "I have to make a return but you guys can look around the store." Perfuma said. We started to approach the store and I read the stores name. "Thank you, next." Mermista looks over at perfuma. "You have to have something wrong in that brain of yours too return clothes there." Perfuma Sighs. "Didn't fit me so I'm returning it." As soon as we entered the store I was hit with loud music and certain smell of fragrance. "Welcome to the store ladies!" I looked up to see one of the most famous designers who goes by the name Queen. I got elbowed by glimmer. "She's worked with famous artists like She-ra, sweet bee, peekablue etc. she's a big deal!" I nodded and stalked over to see very fancy and well made dresses lined up. Perfuma walked over to the cashier and Queen was talking with everyone. I looked at a very sparkly dress lined with what looked like diamonds. I checked the size and it was my exact size. I walked over to perfuma. "I'm gonna go try some stuff on so I'll be back!" I proceed to the cashier and laying the dress on the table. She scans the tag on the dress and I see the price pop up on the side. $39,760.00. I didn't even read the tag! I cant afford this! The cashier saw the panic in my eyes and everyone was surrounding me saying "you can't afford it!" "Do you want us to help pay for it?" Then a clicking on the hard marble floor caught my attention and so did everyone else's. "Need some help?" Said a voice behind us. All of us turned around and "I think I'm gonna faint" Glimmer stated. Right in front of us was the widely known singer she-ra.

I'm so sorry! I wanted to make this chapter longer but I rushed it! Hopefully you enjoy this!