"How do I look?" I asked Sarah as I came down the stairs.

"You look amazing." She said and kissed my cheek.

Sarah POV

He started kissing all over my face. I giggled and blushed.

"You *kiss* kiss *kiss* so *kiss* good *kiss*" He said while kissing me. I giggled and pulled away.

"I know." I said and ran away. I couldn't run fast due to this skirt...so he caught up so me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered in my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my neck which made me freeze.

"Oh you know...no where." I giggled. He turned me around and put his hands on my waist so I oculdn't run again. He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Aw c'mon...that was weak." I said referring to the kiss he just gave me.

"Oh so you want it rough?" He growled in my ear while pushing me backwards till my back hit the wall. He them pressed his lips firmly against mine. It was hard yet passionate.

"That good enough for you?" He whispered. I giggled and nodded and kissed him again. I looked at the clock and noticed it was only 2. I don't know why but I was in the mood for some Hannah Montana. I grabbed him by the hand and led him up to my room.

Once we got there, I hopped on the bed, laying on my stomach with my head at the foot of my bed. Austin looked at me confused till he saw what I was turning on. He chuckled slightly and stood there. When the theme song finally played, I hopped up standing on the bed and started dancing and singing along to 'Best of Both Worlds'. Austin did the same. When it finished, we collapsed onto my bed cracking up and watched the show. We watched like 10 episodes till we realized it was almost 7.

"You ready for out date princess?" Austin asked.

"I'm ready whenever you are."

"Then let's go!!!" I giggled as we walked out the door. When we got to the car, he opened the door for me. Aww such a gentleman... I got in as Austin jogged to his side of the car and hopped in. 

 We arrived at Olive Garden shortly after. We didn't really talk much. I don't know why but we never really talk that much. That's ok though becuase I'm not really a talker.

When we got there, I ordered a salad and a Dr. Pepper. Austin ordered a chicken alfredo and a Dr. Pepper. This was going to be an amazing date. 

***After the date***

"So how did you like the date bae?"

"It was amazing Austy! Thank you!" I said and kissed him. 

"Bae, I need a picture of you."

"Whyyyy?" I whined. I hate taking pictures.

"I need a screen saver. I want you to be my screen saver to I can see that beautiful face of your's every day."

"Ugh fine." I smiled and posed slightly for the picture. I always place my hand on my hip and straighten up when I pose. My friend's know I do it and dont undertand why. I don't even completely understand. Its just my pose.

We then hopped in the car and drove home. For some reason, we normally tend to ride in silence. I don't mind it though, it gives me some time to think. I'm a deep thinker. I think about anything and everything. I'm so ADD that if I think about something I don't like, I can change my thoughts.

"Watcha the thinking about Sarah?" I heard Austin say.

"Hm? Oh nothing." I mumbled. Honestly, I don't even know what I was thinking about.

"Liar..." Austin mumbled. I heard him sigh.

"Babe, it's nothing. I promise. I don't even fully know..."  He sighed again. I can tell he's stressed. I don't like it but I don't know how to help him. I guess all I can do is ask him what he needs. I'll never know unless I try right?

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just a little stressed I guess." He said and then gave me a weak smile.

"Stressed about what?"

"It's nothing babe. It's fine. I promise. Don't worry about it."

"Bae, you can trust me. What's bothering you?"

"I'm just stressed babe. It's nothing." He said with a sigh and another weak smile. I sigh and just gave up. We finally got home and I went straight upstairs.

I went straight up to my room and got changed. After I was done, I saw Austin standing in the doorway with a t-shirt and basketball shorts. I pushed past him to go to the bathroom and get ready for bed. He looked offended as he stood, leaaning against the bathroom door's frame. I looked over at him while I was brushing my teeth. He folded his arms across his chest and puted. He was so adorable yet pitiful when he did that. I finished brushing my teeth and looked at him questioningly. 

"Why are you pouting?" I asked.

"You totally just pushed past me. You ignored me."

"Well what did you want me to do?"

"I don't know..."

"Then why are you offended? And stop pouting...you're to cute to pout." I said and then kissing his bottom lip that he was pushing out. He smiled and blushed. I went to turn away and remove my makeup, but Austin had different plans. He quickly wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me back against him. I giggled and he kissed my lips passionatly. I loved it when he did that. I peeled my self away from him and went back to the sink to remove my makeup.

"You look a lot prettier without your makeup." I heard Austin chime in from his place at the door. I frowned at his cliche words.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever."

"It's true!" He said. 

"Ok, sure." I sighed and kissed him. I then walked over to my room and climbed into bed. I curled up and felt Austin climb in beside me. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I always feel so safe in his arms. Soon after, I drifted off to sleep, listening to the sound of Austin breathing slowly behind me.

A/N: Hey lovelies! Sorry for not posting in a while. I'll try to post more often. Let me know if you have any suggestons or things you want to know. I want to please you guys.

Comment and vote please!!!