Leaving

Updated!!!!

  I looked around my room and sighed as I felt someone put their hands on my waist

  I looked around my room and sighed as I felt someone put their hands on my waist. "Are you sure leaving is such a good idea? Mother is still out there somewhere with Finn."  

"Everything will be fine, Rory; we'll go and have a little fun for a while, traveling," 

"Kol, I don't know what happened to me tonight, but it felt almost like the most powerful thing on this earth; I'm scared," I told him, turning to face him and looking up at him.

"Of what?" He asked

"I am scared that if I let it get out of control, that magic will control me, and I'll disappear, and I might hurt you or the others," I explained, and he took my face in his hands.

"Do not worry, Rory, you will do fine, and you will not hurt me; you will never hurt me on purpose." 

"But what if I do?" 

"Then I will know it was on accident; I can never be angry with you; you are my twin, the only thing I will show emotion to, show love too," He said and kissed my forehead. 

"Now come on, we have to leave," He sighed, and I nodded.

I grabbed my bag and followed him out of my room to his car. I put my bag with his in the back seat, then got in the passenger seat, and he drove off.

THIRD PERSON POV

Rebekah walked into the house and saw Elijah looking out the window.

"Where the bloody hell is everyone?" 

"It's over, Rebekah," Elijah said 

"Where's mother?" 

"We have no mother. Only Esther, and Esther was right." 

"What do you mean?" Rebekah asked.

"My talk of virtue. When it suits my needs, I kill, maim, and torment. Even today, I terrorized an innocent," Elijah stated.

"Elena is hardly innocent," Rebekah scoffed.

"And I used your and Aurora's hatred of her to get what I wanted. I wielded you like I would a sword. My sisters," Elijah looked down.

"You did it to protect us, Elijah, and rightly so! We deserve to live! We are better than they are," Rebekah told him.

"Are we? Mother made us vampires. She didn't make us monsters; we did that to ourselves. Look at Aurora, for example. She used to be so sweet and innocent even in the first years of her immortal life, and now look at her—she is the most deadly thing next to Kol and Niklaus!" With that being said, Elijah left the room.

Rebekah walked into the room where Klaus was sitting, drawing in front of the room.

"I thought you'd have gone by now," He said. "Elijah's leaving. Kol and Aurora fled. Esther and Finn are gone, too."