The Mystical Creature???

ChloeLaPomme remember last week about vampires, aliens and werewolves? 😂

"OH fuck." Naruto grunted when he heard his alarm buzz, is it morning already he ask himself half awake as he try to open his eyes only to be greeted by Mr. Sunshine's sarcastic ray half blinding him. He's not a morning person and right now the only thing that's preventing him from smashing that stupid alarm clock is the fact that it's actually his God damn phone. He check the time, 9:39am, he got up right away and take a quick shower, he remember today is the day he'll move out of his parent house, he needs to be more mature and responsible now that he's  gonna be away from them.

"Good morning Mom, Dad. Hmm what smells good in here besides me? What are you making mom?" Naruto greeted his parent enthusiastically when he walked into the kitchen after he bathed.

"History." his mom answered playfully that made his dad chuckle. He take a peak at her master piece. His mouth drooled at the sight. It's his mom's famous spaghetti, yum!

"What time are you going son you want me to drop you by the port?" Mr. Minato Uzumaki ask while typing on his laptop.

Naruto Uzumaki is a fresh graduate from the police academy and now being stationed to a small island for six months located at the northern part of the country.

"Well Dad if im not gonna bother you then yeah I'll be going to the port at 6pm, the perry will depart 9pm better be early than late." Naruto said sheepishly to his Dad while he scratch the back of his head.

Time skip...

His dad dropped him by the port around 6:47pm and the perry that he boarded left the port on time. It's past midnight when they arrived at the island port so he decided to nap there instead of going straight to his destination. According to some of the town folks that he talked to its dangerous to walk around the island late at night and nobody is brave enough to accompany him so sleeping at the dock lounge is the only option he got till morning comes. When daybreaks he set off right away and ride a taxi giving  the driver the direction where he's off. The island's police department.

"What a drag another victim of the werewolf." Naruto heard the driver with a pineapple like hair dude spoke as they passed by a crowd of town folks looking scared while curiously looking at a dismembered dead cow when they passed by a Rice field.

"Werewolf? Do you actually believe they exist?" Naruto asked him half laughingly.

"I knew it you're new here." the driver said lazily as he look at him through the rear view mirror. Naruto just nod at him.
"A word of advice, be careful especially at night there are evil spirits and creatures roaming around this island at dusk." he added. He suddenly shivered at his story.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked as he started to get nervous. He's a cop for effing sake, he's supposed to be fearless but when it comes to ghost and other mythical creatures just hearing their names makes him shiver and want to pee on his pants out of fear.

"Did you saw that earlier? That's the seventh incident already in this month, livestock animals went missing or they will be found dead, their flesh were slash open and looks like something ate on their intestines and other internal organs. Tsk" the driver narrates

"You're saying that an actual werewolf ate that cow? Oh come on " Naruto asked in disbelief, acting to be brave but his legs are shivering now.

"I won't ask you to believe me but be careful werewolves are shape shifters too be wary of the people you mingle with." the driver warns him.