Seven~

"WINTER!!!" I screamed and jumped up to hug him. "It's you!" He said. I cried. Summer hugged him "Summer you look so old!" I looked next to him "Spring!!" I said and hugged him "hey big sis" he hugged me. I turned looking for Grayson. I walked to Ethan "Where's Grayson?" He sighed "Near the peer, he looked upset" I sighed.

I walked onto the peer. I saw Grayson at the end. He was crying. Tears were streaming down his face. "Why am I never good enough?" He cried "What's wrong with me?" He cried. I walked behind him and gave him a hug. "You are good enough. Nothing is wrong with you." I said. He pushed me away. "Then why did you hug that guy?!" He was shouting at me. I backed away. I tripped and fell. "Why were you hugging him when you'd just met him?" He said with sadness and anger. Winter went to him.

"Hey man-!" Grayson strangled him. "You took her from me! Why?!" He screamed "Grayson stop!" Emma screamed. Grayson threw Winter off the peer. "WINTER!!!" I screamed and jumped in, Spring followed. I held my breath and dived in for my twin brother.

Emma's Pov

"Grayson what was that for?!" Ethan screamed "You knew I like her and didn't try Stop that!" He shouted back. "Grayson that's her twin! Her siblings are Spring, Summer, winter and she's Autumn!" His eyes filled with guilt and shock. He jumped in after them, they were already at shore.

The rest of us ran to the beach. I hope your okay Winter...

Autumns Pov

I did CPR on my brother crying. Then all the lifeguards came. They took him to the hospital. "Spring Get Summer and meet me at the hospital! Emma come with me please?!" I asked "Sure!" She screamed running over. I couldn't even look at Grayson.

Me and Emma got into the ambulance. I cried as they tried reviving him. He had bruises on his neck from where he'd been strangled. I cried into Emma's shoulder. When we got to the hospital I tried breathing straight. Spring and Summer ran through the door and I held them as they cried. Ethan hugged Emma. Spring was mad when Grayson came through the door.

He stormed over. "This is your fault! Your jealousy caused this! As if our lives aren't hard enough!" Spring Shouted and Ethan got up "That's enough" he said. Spring pushed him "You could've stopped him and you didn't!" Spring punched Ethan. I had enough. I went up and slapped Spring "You do not treat my friends like that! Just because they're twins doesn't mean you blame Ethan for Grayson's mistakes! At least Winter is alive!!" I screamed. Spring went back to Summer. I helped Ethan up and hugged him.