Six~

She looked up "Oh hiiiii sweetyyyyy" She was drunk. I looked over at the girl. "Summer come here now." I said and she did. "I'm taking my sister, your not fit to be a mother" she was yelling our names as I walked away hugging Summer.

When we were about to go into the ocean. A girl ran up to him. I stood in front angry, not letting her any closer. Grayson gave me a hug from behind "it's okay she's my sister" I felt so embarrassed "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I said she smiled "It's fine don't worry" I took a deep breath. Then I took Emma to Summer.

"Emma this is my sister Summer, she two years younger than us" I said as we sat near Summer.

After a while Emma asked "Do you have other siblings with the Names of the seasons..?" She asked and I sighed "Well yes, they ran away from home and we never saw them again, I'm happy to know they're together at least" I smiled. Emma nodded "How old are they?" I tried to remember "Spring is 18 and Winter is 19... Winter was my twin actually but I was out so he left me" Emma and Summer hugged me. "We'll find them soon sis"

"So Why'd you protect Grayson..? You like him don't you?!" I blushed "N-No..! *sigh* yeah.." the girls celebrated. Ethan came over "Suns gonna go down so we're leaving now" I shook my head. "Everyone follow me!" They did, I ran under the peer. We looked at the ocean and watched the sunset.

The next morning...

I was listening to my favourite singer's song, bad guy by Billy Eilish. I was singing it when I heard the door open. I kept singing. I saw a flash. I saw Emma, the twins and Summer. I fell to the floor in embarrassment. "I am now dead!" I said. They all laughed.

Then we heard "COME ON WE'LL BE LATE FOR JET SKIING!!!" James. We ran down with our stuff and piled into the car.

At Jet skiing place...

We all got on separate jet skis but Summer was with me. We were all having fun, then I heard a scream and went far out. I saw about 20 kids in the ocean alone. "SUMMER GO GET HE LIFEGUARDS!!!" I screamed and jumped off to swim to kids. "Guys I need you to all hold hands okay!" They did and I swam, pulling them to shore. I got them all on, the lifeguards ran over. Summer In front.

Then I realised who the lifeguards were...