Stuck with the Kid

Start from the beginning

Crimson... Queen?...

I went to instantly think back on that discussion I had with Law a few days prior, and it all came back at me like a right hook swing to the kisser. 

'So... i-it's her... she's the missing noble... responsible for this mess... she has to be!'  I concluded, since Killer was right; it was all in her name. 

"I don't trust that girl... something about her just rubs me off the wrong kind of way. She is so strong, and claims to be a pirate, but she doesn't even have a bounty on her head. It's almost like she popped into existence." Killer mumbled to me, as I went to nod in agreement. "Y-yeah... I can tell you, she's not good news at all." I informed him seriously, as he went to look like he was going to question me, before the devil herself entered the room. 

"You know, it's not polite talking about people behind their back." She grinned at us, before looking at Killer. "Anyways, Wire needs you for something." She informed him, as he nodded, before going to give me a look, and leaving. As soon as he left, it was just the two of us, which made me feel very uneasy. 

"Yeah, you should feel uneasy. After all, you figured it out." She told me, doing that mind-reading trick again, as she turned fully to me. "I am the missing celestial dragon, (y/n), and yes, I made up the whole pixie gig so that you could take the blame for any mayhem I cause. But, you should be thanking me instead of wanting to beat me up. After all, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be so highly sought after.. you would have no one to give a damn about you." She smirked cruelly to me, as I wanted so badly to pummel her, but knew I was way out of my league. Just remembering how effortlessly she held down Luffy of all people...

"I can hear them, you know... your friends.. they aren't so far away." She informed me, before she went to sit on Kid's bed, as if she owned the place. "What is your deal?..." I asked, genuinely wondering, as she blinked in surprise, not expecting that, as she went to hum. "My deal, eh?... Oh, nothing much... I just want to become the queen of the world, like I rightfully deserve..." She smiled so sickeningly sweetly to me, as I rose a brow. "And how do you think you'd be able to accomplish such a feat if you are working with Kid, someone who wants a similar dream to you?" I asked, as she went to hold her face up with a long, skinny hand. "I said I wanted to be queen, didn't I?... There is still enough room for a king." She giggled softly, as I took a cautious step back. "So, I am going to do everything in my power to get what I want, and you are going to play along, like you're suppose to. I have no problem at all killing you. If I killed Marie and Maree, what makes you think I would hesitate to do the same to you?.." She said lowly to me, her eyes dead cold, as I went to take a few steps back. "Ah, so you understand completely the situation... good, that just makes this more easier." She grinned, before she went to get up, and go to the doorway. 

"Help me help you, (y/n). If you keep shut lips about this, and continue to fulfill your role in this little story, then we will get along just fine. After all, you're the most wanted girl in the world right now. There is many men in hot pursuit of you, left and right... I bet it feels great to be so desired." She grinned to me, before turning her head away. "So, if you don't want to throw away this great life I have given you, you'd do just as you were told. Now, you might want to find somewhere else to hide away, because this room is going to be occupied soon." She mumbled, before leaving, as I glared her way.

'Killer was right... this chick is bad news... but, what the hell am I suppose to do? As long as I got this collar on me, my powers don't work! I NEED to find that key!'   

(3rd POV) 

After having that little 'talk' with (y/n), the blonde went to make her way towards a certain person of interest. "CQ... I thought after I captured the pixie, you were going to get out of my hair.." Kid murmured, as the blue eyed female sighed at that. "You don't really want me to leave, do you? After all, look at all that I did for you, and will continue to do, if you let me join your crew permanently." The blonde said softly, going to rest her hand gently over his metallic one, which caused him to jerk away. "Don't touch me." At his stern words, CQ just simply shrugged them off. "My apologies, captain." She bowed respectfully, as he went to simply scoff at her. "I know what you are doing, and if you think your little trick is going to work, you're dead wrong! Stop wearing such suggestive clothing, and stop playing with me!" He barked at her, before storming off, as she went to simply fume in place. 'Guess he is not so easy, after all... bummer...' 

(Your POV) 

I practically turned the room upside down trying to find the key, but to no avail; it was nowhere to be found in here. 'The key must be elsewhere, then.' I thought, before practically jumping out of my skin at noticing a certain scary someone enter the room, and not in a good mood. "I swear, if you are trying something too, I'll snap your neck." He growled to me, as I put my hands up. "Chill, chill! I am just casually here, scared out my mind; don't mind me!" I told him with a nervous sweat, as he looked at me for a second, before cackling. "My bad, I forgot for a second that you're nothing like CQ. That bitch was driving me nuts with her antics all day... can't a man get a break, damn..." He sighed, before going to fall heavily onto his bed, as I made sure to keep my distance. "I mean, I know that I am sexy as hell, but damn!" He groaned, as I rose a brow. 'Also humble, as well.' I noted in my mind, before he cocked his head towards me. "What are you?" He asked me, this being the second time I have been hearing that kind of question. "I.. am a pixie." I dumbly mumbled out, as he shook his head. "No, besides that.. what are you?" He questioned, as I scratched my head, not really knowing how to answer that question. "Im... a woman?" I murmured, as he nodded. "Yeah, a very pretty one, in fact. Unlike CQ, your antics I could tolerate, if at least to a degree; it's cute." He complimented strangely, as I just awkwardly stood there. "Um.. thanks?" 

"But... being cute here is dangerous. After all, you are on board a ship full of men who haven't seen a cute woman in ages. I would tread lightly, if I were you." He chuckled, almost feasting on my fear, as I went to hold my head, that headache from the time I slammed into Luffy was coming back. 

"You already did your job in scaring the beegees outta me, so, please... can you give me a break?" I asked as politely as I could muster, which seemed to have fed his ego, as he went to smirk at me. "Ok, but just this once." He chuckled, before going to pat a spot besides his bed. "Come here." He smirked, as I already was feeling uncomfortable on where this was going. "Um... that's fine, I can just chill over here; I don't want to steal any room on the bed." I tried to weasel out, as he kept insisting. "If I cared about that, why would I be offering? I won't ask again." He told me, with a more stern tone, as I went to sigh, and quietly go to that spot. 

"Good girl. You're so great at following orders, aren't you?" He purred to me, as he went to pet my head, as if I were a pet. To say being this close to him was horrifying would be an understatement; I have no idea what he's thinking in that redhead of his. 

Unlike with Katakuri, this little action didn't feel sweet. It felt way more... suggestive, to say the least, which made for me just awkwardly laying there. 

"You don't have to lay like a rock, you know. Get as comfortable as you like." He murmured into my ear, which made me shiver, as he went to give a teasing kiss on it. 

'This isn't good, how am I going to get outta this?' I cried internally, as he went to wrap his arms around my torso, which now made it mission impossible to break out. "You're really soft, (y/n)... you smell so good..." He continued to mumble out softly, which raised a lot more red flags, as he ran his flesh hand down my belly, as I cursed out this darn collar. 'Dissipate, damn it, diss.ip.ate!' I tried to command my body, but to no avail, I was stuck here for the time being, with Eustass Kid out of all people. 

I then went to feel some hair tickling my neck, as I then felt him gently kiss my collarbone, as I continued to try and find ways to get out of here. By the way things were going... oohh crap, I was going to be so screwed! 

"C-captain, a ship is heading right towards us; it looks like they want to fight!" I heard a underling yell from the other side of the door, as Kid looked particularly bothered from being interrupted from whatever he was doing, as he simply paid it no heed. "Tell the others to handle it.. I am busy right now." He murmured, as I frowned at him. 'No you're not!' 

"C-captain, you don't understand... it's a Big Mom ship heading our way, and Charlotte Katakuri is at the helm!" The underling said in a panic, as I went to perk up at that, before my eyes finally took notice at a particular transparent glass that was in the room, as I went to smile brightly at that observation. 'That has to be the reason!... K-katakuri...' I almost cried externally. 

'P-Please save me...'