Chapter 5: Becoming an Father...again

When Dante woke he didn't anything about it, but then he felt it...heavier than before. Looking down he saw Kasumi, Ayane, Momoji, Diana, Black Cat, Black Widow and finally Grayfia all sleeping on top of him.

Looking down ever further he saw Xenovia and Irina were doing to something...naught between his legs.

"Light Lemon Begin."

"Light Lemon End."

After finally getting out of the bed, without waking up anyone, he gather his Reaper outfit and left.

'Its good to be back in my old outfit.'

In this outfit he was known as the Raven

In this outfit he was known as the Raven. Why? Because when it was night time in Yggdrasil Dante massacred a single guild that had over five hundred players in a few hours. All that was left were the ravens in Yggdrasil and his Raven feather that were floating down. It was a beautiful sight to see.

[Message: Momonga]: Hey, Dante are you awake?

[Message: Dante]: Yeah, is everything alright on your end?

[Message: Momonga]: No, I can't feel my hips  and legs. Albedo really went all out on me.

[Message: Dante]: But you enjoyed it. Right?

It was silent for a minute.

[Message: Dante]: You there?

[Message: Momonga]: Yeah...yeah... I was think about last night and all the fun we had.

[Message: Dante]: Ok, so is there anything else that you need?

[Message: Momonga]: Yeah but in person. Meet me in the Throne Room.

With that Momonga cut the connection between the two. Dante was hungry, but he figured he could eat later.

"Teleport." With that Dante was gone and appeared in the Throne Room. He saw that Momonga was in his throne chair waiting for him.

"Is everything all right?" Dante asked.

Momonga nodded his head. "I was thinking that you might as well becoming an adventurer, like me. There are some quest and such and it could keep you from being board as well." Momonga explained.

Dante was thinking about this for a moment. Either he could go and become an adventurer and be famous and rich in a matter of days or he stay and be bored out of his mine with having nothing to do. The choice was pretty obvious.

"When are we leaving?" Dante asked.

Momonga answered "In couple of hours. The trip to is going to be fast one. As I have already been there with Nabe, Narberal Gamma fake name, I could teleport us there or we could leaving right now?"

Dante nodded his head, but then thought 'If Naberal is going to come, then why not take one of his creations with him, or maybe two.'

Dante then told Momonga, "Hey I going to be bring one or two of my NPC's."