Chapter 2: Reunion

"Nazarick

"Nazarick....my home....Momonga you better explain what you to me....at least I hope it's you....going by Ainz Ooal Gown was a great move....it's how I found you in the first place....you better be ready for Executioner to return." With that the mask released the pressurized air out of his mask.

With the man stepped inside of Nazarick. He activated his cloaks special invisibly. He was to stay invisible for five solid minutes but the cool down it took for his cloak is one minute though sadly it would alert everyone that he has infiltrated the Tomb and was an enemy to it. He knew which portal lead to which to the next floor an such. Not only that he knew every short cut there is to get to the Tomb. He began to run into the first floor.

Two minutes...two minutes has gone by and he finally found the Portal to the second floor. Sadly though he didn't think he was going to be able to past Shaltear sadly and he may had to fight her. Moving quickly a minute went by before he found the portal for second floor.

Two minutes left before everything goes to hell. Running quickly to the portal sadly though it was being guarded by Shalltear herself.

Times up...with that his invisibility disappeared. Shalltears eyes widen seeing the figure that was in front of her. "Who are you insect?!"

The man in the metal mask kept silent. "My name is Dante...I'm here to confirm something."

Shalltear eyes narrowed and said, "And that would be..."

"To see if my old friend really here. I believe you should him after all he is the leader of this guild...Momonga."

Shalltear eyes widen before they narrowed and quickly sent [message] to Ainz-sama to inform.

"If you know that name that would make a denizen of Yggdrasil."

"Yes I came from Yggdrasil but I came from another place as well."

"Tell me why come here to Nazarick. Do you have a death wish. Do you want to die."

"You wrong both time. If I had a death I wouldn't have fought 6 thousand 5 hundred players as well only killing only 5 thousand of the them because I was forced to retreat as I didnt have MP anymore."

Shalltear narrowed her crimson eyes. This insect here lies to her. The only one who could do is her beloved Ainz-sama and no one else. Before she could charge at him. A [Gate] opened right next to Shalltear. Out came Ainz, Albedo, Demiurge, Cocytus, Aura and Mare. All of them were equipped with there strongest weapon they had. World Items to counter if he himself had one.

"Who the Hell are you?!" Ainz called out with a loud voice.

The man in front of them sighed and spoke a little sad. "So you don't remember me...Momonga?" The man asked.

If Ainz had eyes he would have narrowed it down. "Again who are you to know that name." Ainz question.

"I will leave with you a riddle instead. Solve it then you will know who I am.