(Ch.16) Secret Place

Start from the beginning

"SILENCE! Say that one more time and I'll exile you from Zoluam!", he yelled and I decided to get out from their sight. The guards open the doors for me to exit the big room with no problem of struggling.

I turned right and then left to another hallway. I kept walking fast with my head down, not wanting some of the guards to see me in the state that I was.
I finally took a right to go down the stairs when i hear Aizawa calling me from behind.

"Is everything Okay princess?",

he called out to me, but I didn't want to turn around and see him straight in the eye

he called out to me, but I didn't want to turn around and see him straight in the eye. Not like this.

"Was it another discussion about you getting married?", Aizawa asked walking closer to me. Closer and closer until I felt his hand touching my shoulder.

I flinched at his sudden touch and he was now standing in front of me, staring at me waiting for me to look at him.

"Yes Aizawa-sensei, it was another discussion about that."

I told him still looking down, but then his hand was placed on my chin and lifted my face so he could see me in the eye.

"What did your father said this time?" he asked, I looked around and heard some guards coming.

"Let's go talk somewhere else", i said which he told me to lead the way and I did. We went to the small library where I like to read and pass most of time alone to calm myself.

The small library was in the form of a circle and the ceiling had a big circle window where i was able to see the stars at night and clouds during the day.

It waz a beautiful view. The big library also has it but a different shape.

You can also see the sun setting at the horizon through one of the big library's windows. My younger brother likes to visit that library every day at any time when he can. He also takes lessons from Aizawa-sensei. He is teaching him how to use his water quirk and how to heal with it as well.

"Well then?" Aizawa-sensei asked but this wasn't the place I wanted to talk to him, because at any moment anybody can come in. So I took him to the secret room that was under the library. I founded last month, when I got once again in an argument with my parents. The same discussion has being going on since I turned 18, so our fight has being going for months.

"Aizawa, where Im about to take you is a secret room that I found a ninth ago. Nobody knows about this hideout, not even Kanata, but I'm willing to share it with you because I know that you are the kind of person to keep secrets and promises. So promise me that you wont tell a soul at all about the place im about to show you. Promise me."