Bonus:: The Aliantitahs in their Human Forms

As Humans, Orca and Whale Aliantitahs retain the conical teeth of their true forms and prefer to eat seafood above anything else. They will occasionally subconsciously talk in the clicks, chirps, and whistles that they make in their true forms. They are excellent swimmers and can hold their breath longer than normal Humans can. They are poor runners and often trip over their own feet. They are highly social and get along well with the other Aliantitah Species (except the Seal and Sea Lion Aliantitahs). They highly dislike rollercoasters and anything else that involves being high off of the ground while going at high speeds. In other words, they have a fear of heights. They participate in swimming, surfing, and scuba diving.

Rarity: Very rare

~~~

Wolf Aliantitahs will retain their canine-like teeth in this form. They prefer to eat meat (cooked medium rare or rare) above anything else, though they will eat fruits and veggies on occasion. They are excellent endurance runners and can jump higher than normal Humans. also, their sense of earring and smell is much better than a normal Human's. Like the Orca Aliantitahs, they are highly social. However, they do not get along well with the herbivorous Aliantitahs due to the whole 'predator vs. prey' mentality. Domestic dogs really enjoy their company while domestic cats, horses, donkeys, cows, sheep, and goats do not. They hate being likened to Werewolves. They participate in cross country, lacrosse, soccer, and track and field. Wold Aliantitahs are either highly ADD or highly OCD.

Rarity: Very common

~~~

Moose, Caribou, and Elk Aliantitahs are strictly vegetarians and will refuse to eat any kind of meat. They will consume eggs, milk, cheese, etc., but they would rather not do so. They retain the flat, powerful teeth of their true forms and are very muscular and strong. They are excellent sprinters with powerful legs and broad shoulders. They are highly social, but they prefer to socialize with other herbivorous Aliantitahs and occasionally, Birds of Prey or even Seal, Orca, or Whale Aliantitahs. Horses, donkeys, cows, sheep, and goats really enjoy their company. Their night vision is very poor. They participate in hurdles, football, track and field, and occasionally cross country.

Rarity: Common

~~~

In their Human forms, Seal, Sea Lion, and Walrus Aliantitahs retain the uniquely-shaped teeth of their true forms and will only eat fish and the occasional shrimp, squid, octopus, lobster, or crab. That's it. While some Seal Aliantitahs are highly social, others prefer to be left alone. Walrus and Sea Lion Aliantitahs are highly social. Like Orca Aliantitahs, they are excellent swimmers and can hold their breath longer than normal Humans can. They are poor runners and often trip over their own feet and have a fear of heights. Like Orca Aliantitahs, they participate in swimming, surfing, and scuba diving.

Rarity: Uncommon-Rare

~~~

As Humans, Rabbit Aliantitahs are strictly vegetarians. Like the Moose, Caribou, and Elk Aliantitahs, they will consume eggs, milk, cheese, etc., but they would rather not do so. Their teeth are like normal Human teeth; with the exception of their two front teeth, which never stop growing. The Aliantitah must constantly gnaw on wooden bricks, apples, fiberous veggies, carrots, or hard plastic baby toys to keep those teeth at a manageable length. They are great jumpers, and can jump higher than normal Humans. They are nervous and flighty; especially around the Birds of Prey and Wolf Aliantitahs. Unlike the other Aliantitah species, they enjoy being in tight, dark spaces. They are poor swimmers and will drown in any body of water where their feet can't touch the ground. They often participate in high jump, long jump, or pole vaulting. They are scared of domestic dogs and cats.

Rarity: Very rare

~~~

Birds of Prey Aliantitahs, unlike the other Aliantitah species, enjoy traveling at high speeds while being high off of the ground. They can swim, though they're not too good at it; they're better at diving and love participating in aerial acrobatics. They can see up to two miles away in their Human forms, but their hearing (with the exception of Owl Aliantitahs) isn't that great. In their Human forms, their teeth look like normal Human teeth, but they are slightly serrated to help with tearing apart meat. They are strictly carnivores; with their favorite proteins being fish, chicken, rabbit, duck, quail, pheasant, and squirrel. They often participate in pole vaulting, sky diving, diving, hang gliding, parasailing, windsurfing, and hoop, silk, and trapeze competitions.

Rarity: Common

~~~

As Humans, Bear Aliantitahs retain the canine-like teeth of their true forms. They are incredibly strong and are great sprinters and climbers. They often participate in wrestling, football, weight lifting, shot-put, rock climbing, and short distance sprinting events. Bear Aliantitahs prefer to be by themselves and get annoyed easily with other individuals; both Humans and other species of Aliantitah. They are omnivores and will eat meat, fruits, veggies, tubers, and nuts. Their favorite foods are fish, berries, and tubers.

Rarity: Very common