🅨🅞🅤

I still remember the day when you stopped replying to my text and your brother, who was like my own, started going distant

I wanted to see you, ask you what happened but you never replied, never came, never called.

My friends would try to cheer me up, telling me possible things that might be going on. But I found them fake, I found there efforts fake, as if they knew what was wrong but were scared to tell me.

But I could tell something was wrong. Cause your were the only star in my galaxy and you were fading.

I called your brother, he screamed and cried, not stopping and managed to say that you were gone.

They tried to help me, all of them did, but it couldn't fill up your place. My nights felt empty, The festival seemed colourless.

My galaxy was empty.

If I ever knew that we would run out of time so soon...I would have held you tighter, talked to you longer, laughed and cried with you more, stayed in that room where we talked more, I would kept you closer, closer to me and say "I love you"

But now you are somewhere safer, somewhere where you will find someone who will hold you tight, like I couldn't.

Will whisper words of love in your ear like I couldn't.

But if you can see me, if you sense my love for you Taehyung, where ever you are...

Will you promise to remember that
I was someone.
Someone who still loves you.

.
.
.
.

E
N
D

///////////