part 5

Sujin's POV

My eyes feel heavy. Blurry vision. Dizzy head.

"Ugh ..where am I"

" You're in my room, pig."

"What? How? Why?!!"

" Woah easy there, you just woke up, so I think you are still not that well."
He smirks.

"Did you just call me ' pig'? "

"Well yeah, you look like one. I'm just being honest here."he tries not to laugh. Makes me want to punch him in the face.

" So, aren't you gonna tell me how did I get here?"

*Flashback*

Kim Tae Hyung's POV

What should I do?!!

Oh no! My allergy is starting to appear.

I should call hyung for help.

"Hello, Hyung!"

" Yes,tae?"

"I need your help, ASAP! come to the 3rd floor's hallway. QUICK! I'M BURNING OVER HERE."

"WHAT?! AGAIN? ugh you gotta be kidding me. Yeah yeah I'll come now"

Confused? No? Okay.

I have this unusual allergy, if I do a skin contact with other person, I'll burn myself. My skin changes into red, and it stings.

Not many ppl know that. I only told my family and my best friends who i can trust, and one of them is this guy, Namjoon.

"Yah! Why are you so long! Help me carry her to my house!"

" Okay, first of all, it only took 10 seconds for me to come here. And second of all, WHAT? Are you insane? Why are you taking her to your house out of all places?"

"Hey! 10 seconds equals me burning, Hyung. I'm taking her to my place bcs there's no nursery room in this school! Why don't you use your little smart brain, hyung?!"

"Ah okay I get it."

" Finally!"

" You like her, don't you?" He SMIRKS!

"WHATTHE-**"