Chapter 1

Today is a trashy day in London, I thought I was going to wake up blissfully but my stupid ass older brothers, Rell and Jay chucked water on my bed. They such dumb as hoes like fr why u gon do me like that.
"Ay, Rell get your water balloons she needs to wake up" Jay shouted
Man I think he made me go deaf
"It holds on it's in my room"
Before I could turn and run to the bathroom
Them bitches were standing in the hallway
"Oh my days come at me watch what I'll do to you jay"
"Helll Nah girl u a pussy ass nigga" he gave attitude back
"Woahhhhh" Rell and I both covered our ears and just looked at him in shock
"Yo bro who gave you the nigga pass I thought I had it" Rell had a look of disbelief
Rell and I both stepped back and just looked at Jay "you too?" I just rolled my eyes
I give up on these stupid people
"Uhm sorry to sink your floating boat but we no black to be saying the word"
"We had the nigga pass through"
"Uh from whoo???"
"Yeah bro, who told you jay?"
"Maleek"
"Who???"
"Shut up Maya ask dad and Rell who gave you the pass?"
"Jordan"
"Damn guys be more specific you're acting as if there is only one Jordan and one Maleek in the world"
"Shut up no ones talking to you"
I retied my hair and I went to go have a shower ugh nobody had time for those hoes like they can suck my dick, I mean I don't have one but they can suck on my dildo like a single girl gotta satisfy her needs and we all guilty of that shit.

An hour later I went downstairs.
"Morning dad, how's your Saturday morning going?"
He didn't reply he was too focused onto fixing his suitcase, oh well.
Wait suitcase, why a suitcase, where is he going??!
"Father I know you're busy but where are you going??"
"We are going to Miami as the Davidson's and I have a business to do and we need to discuss the factors of our business"
"Wait we"
"Yes Maya don't you understand we, I have a spare ticket, however, unfortunately, we won't be sitting together in business class, so if you don't mind you'll be sitting in the economy"
"Oh father, that's perfect, when are we going"
"This evening at 7 pm"
I looked at my phone and saw it's 11 am I'm having a mini heart attack, if I ever go on vacation I normally pack a day before, what the fuck do I do?!
I quickly kiss my fathers cheek and shouted thank you. I run upstairs going into the gaming room where both Rell and Jay were chilling, "Guess what bitchesss" I jumped up and down. They both looked at each other then at me "What you want man?"
"Your girl be flying to America so you can suck my dick, I mean if I had one but suck my dildo"
Jay picks a bright pink vibrating dildo up "you mean this one???"
"Ew, Jay how the fuck you get that" Rell jumps up and gives them what the fuck look to him.
"And why is it so big, 10 inches? What man has a dick that big?"
"Black guys, let me tell you like they're fine af and sexy and they have big feet so it's big meat duh."
I took my dildo back from Jay and he shouted bitch at me I mean it's mine not his so I walked away and began to pack my things.
- couple hours later nearing to 7 pm-
We are all beginning to get ready and I brought my luggage to the car, Rell was driving my father was on the passenger side and I and Jay were at the back. You see the eldest is Rell then it's Jay and last it's me I have two other older siblings but they moved out and got married and I rarely ever contact them and I surely do miss my mum but overall life's good, studies are good I mean I'm 17 soon to be 18 next year in March. But the current November weather is trash ngl, London has some bipolar weather.
The car finally reached to a stop and we all said our goodbyes to each other as my father walk in through check-in and security hello Miami. I can't wait there's gonna be a couple of fine guys.