2

Firey death ignited your home, screams of terror and pain filled your ears and you tried to tune it out. The rancid smell of skin burning filled your nostrils along with the sight of melting skin. "Mom?" You asked as a similar looking human was dragged into a doorway. "Run!" You heard the woman scream, absolutely petrified.

-

You woke up in a cold sweat, gasping for air as tears slid down your face. Loki woke up quickly by your outburst and turned you to him, immediately being held in a hug as you sobbed. "Y/N." He spoke, you resisted the urge to look up at him in such a vulnerable state until he lifted your chin up. "Bad dream?" He asked, pulling you to his chest.
       You laid your hand on his bare chest, calming down as he ran his finger in with your strands of hair. "Y-Yes." You stuttered. "Would you like to talk about it Dear?" You shook your head quickly, nuzzling into the crook of his neck and breathing in his scent.
       You hadn't noticed how powerful he looked, the moonlight lit up hid features like he had meant to rule. And god, you wanted him to rule you; He had calmed you down by lazily playing with your hair until your eyes looked tired again. In which he kissed your forehead as you drifted off.

-

       Rubbing the sleep from your eyes had woken you enough to not feel the need for more sleep. Your eyes traveled to Loki and you found yourself admiring his looks more than you'd like. "You are quite bad at maintaining your manners, love." Loki still sounded tired, though it was expected as a God.
       You blushed and covered your face, growling at the chuckle from the man next to you.

-

     As you walked towards wherever he parked this thing, you noticed the residents making an active effort to avoid the two of you. "Loki, why are they running away?" When he sighed your eyes darted to a pole.

"Wanted, Loki Laufeyson for murder."

       "Loki...." You murmured, pointing at the sign. You pulled him into an alleyway, grabbing a quilt out of your suitcase. "Commoners said he went that way!" You heard a guard yell.
       And they started to turn the corner, you panicked, squealing as Loki pushed you to the wall, tilting your chin upwards to smash the two of yours lips together. The guards turned back, flushed. "I guess you were wrong." One said.
       Loki pulled away from you, and you grabbed his collar, pulling his lips back onto yours. He complied, listening to your breath falter as he started peppering kisses over your jaw and down your neck, leaving a love mark. "Loki!" You moaned. His eyes met yours and you blushed, grabbing your suitcase and running away
        "W-We should get going. The guards are onto us." You exclaimed, grabbing his hand as he led you to the ship.

       The two of you sat down, and a lightbulb bursted into flames in your head. You felt the need to cover your face at the familiar feeling of Loki's kisses. "Something on your mind, Love?" He asked from the pilot's seating. "You could've just made yourself into someone else!" You yelped, shoving him playfully. He let out a laugh. "I enjoy seeing your flustered face."
       You didn't blush easily, so why did you melt when you saw this man? Maybe it was the fact he was fun, and you genuinely enjoyed being around him. And as you remembered the moment the two of you had shared, your hands grabbed a small mirror out of your suitcase and glanced at you neck. "Loki Laufeyson!"

-