1

Warnings: Lemon/Smut, cheesyness, MAJOR clichéness, Etc.

By the way: F/S will mean Favorite Snack this chapter.

-

Living as a human in Midgard was the life you earned, which you enjoyed for the most part. Except your job as an attendant for King Odin.
With him you yearned to be back home in the comfy confines of your plush bed. No one had every made your heart fill with utter resentment besides him. Yet it wasn't like that until you'd met Loki, in fact, you and King Odin were friends until you met Loki. And you still remembered that day vividly.

You ran through the halls rather carelessly, "Another meeting I'm late too!" You thought, pushing your way through servants until you managed to run right into a well-built man. And you were about to force yourself off of Thor and hide your head in shame, until you noticed this wasn't Thor. This man had less muscles, a bit paler then the tanned God.
Panicked, you pulled yourself off of the man and looked into his green eyes. "I apologize, that was entirely my fault-" realization hit you quickly, you were speaking to the God of mischief. And your legs felt like jelly as your gaze mashed with his cold one. "Tell me human, would you apologize if It wasn't a God you bumped into?" Loki asked, eyeing you up and down. "Lets hope I would," You laughed, itching to walk into the room you were standing in front of.
"Okay," He frowned, walking into the room you hoped to go into. And so you followed him, standing behind Odin. "Finally your here Loki. Take a seat."

A few hours later.

You stood behind Odin as he talked down to Loki, unconsciously squeezing the tray. "You are supposed to be dead." And yet you could see the heartbreak in his eyes. Your knuckles turned white, and the tray shook as you fueled yourself with anger, accidentally knocking a glass off and watching it shatter.
Odin watched in curiosity as your face contorted in pure anger and shock at your sudden outburst, given normally your face is a blank slate. "Do you have something to say on the matter Miss L/N?" "Uh- No, this seems as though a family matt- Oh I'm going to go find someone to clean this up." You answered quickly, running off to the side. Almost immediately as you turned around, a masked man appeared infront of you, about to plunge a knife into your side.
So quickly, you kicked him in the- wrong place. And pushed him onto his back, grabbing two small daggers which had mysteriously appeared in your waistband and plunging them into his sides. "Miss Y/N?" King Odin called, you watched in confusion as the small knifes disappeared, your head darted towards Loki and the mischievous grin on his face. And regrettably you stood up and knelt infront of Odin. "No need, please stand." You did as told, "I believe your past was a bit rough, and you had to learn how to fight. You asked me to forget it, but forgive me." Your eyes widened, surely he isn't asking... "All of those pesky guards are out on a very important mission. I need Loki and you to find Thor, he recently went out and hasn't came back from going to a broken planet and we haven't heard from him since." You nodded, showing you'd do this for Thor and Thor only.
You turned to Loki, shrugging. "I guess we should get going then."

-

Looking backwards towards the two of yours suitcases, you frowned. In the heat of the moment you decided to bring a plush bunny to keep you from bringing the horrendous memories of your family from overtaking you during this said journey.
You looked at the small F/C suitcase you'd brought and wondered if it was too much as it sat next to the dark green duffle bag Loki had brought. "Ready to take off?" He asked, starting the ship. You nodded, suspecting he didn't really want an answer.

Your head turned to lean on the window as he flew and as you watched the beautiful Asgardian sunset. It seemed like minutes which happened to be hours and you began to feel sleep trying to take you. Your head turned to Loki, he looked like he was in the same predicament. While you stared you admired his features, the beautiful green eyes, the deep black hair, the way he gripped the wheel which made you oddly dizzy when he tightened his hold.

"Staring isn't polite," Your eyes snapped to his eyes, meeting his gaze. He looked just as tired as you, and you shook your head. "Lets stop for the night, you look exhausted and I don't wanna die before we make it to this planet." You stated, letting a small grin form on your face as he pulled the ship down, parking it. You quickly walked into town with him and to an inn.
The man sold you a room while Loki was admiring a small snow globe which held a reindeer in the center. You waved him over and unlocked your room, locking it back as soon as the two of you walked in.

"A king bed and a pull-out is what this room has to offer." You repeated what the man said, walking over to the couch and trying to pull-out the bed. "This couch isn't a pull-out." You thought. Immediately your face ignited in a firey blush when your mind registered the dirty joke. You'd have to remember to complain later.
"What is your face so red for?" Loki asked, making your blush deepen in color. "That man- he jipped us!" You frowned, "This bed isn't a pull-out and he said that..." You shook your head rapidly. "I'll take the floor darling," "No need, we're adults, we can sleep in the same bed. Its huge. Nothing will happen."

-