Chapter 1 Foxy's New Life

Start from the beginning

Don't be scared of what will happen happen.
We're just having fun and dancing dancing.
Funtime watching you at night.
Come here never fear our bite.
Don't scream you'll just make it worse.
This dance is our undying curse.

Dance floor.
Dance floor.
Funtime dance floor.
Funtime dance floor.
Funtime dance floor.
Dance floor.
Dance floor.

When I huge the floor.
It's about to be a show.

Ain't nowhere to go.
Just to let you know.

When I bite the floor.
It's about to be a show.

I know you want some more.
Yeah baby let's go.

We'll never let you go free.
we'll never let you be.

We'll never let you go.
Free we'll never let you be.

We'll never let you go free.
We'll never let you be.

We'll never let you go free.
We'll never let you be.

Funtime watching you at night.
Come here never fear out bite.
Don't scream you'll just make it worse.
This dance is our undying curse.
Funtime watching you at night.
Come here never fear our bite.
Don't scream you'll just make it worse.
This dance is our undying curse.

Foxy finish her song with a sad beautiful voice as tears continue to go down her face as both Bon Bon and Bonnet jump out of Foxy's hands and onto her shoulders  as the Golden bear flew over to Foxy while Foxy looks up to see Golden Freddy coming into her room.

"Golden?" Foxy ask looking up at Golden Freddy.

"I know what today is and I'm checking in on you. Are you okay?" Golden Freddy ask looking at Foxy all worry.

"I'm okay just sad...Don't worry I will get through it." Foxy explains looking down at the ground.

Golden Freddy frown looking at Foxy all worry knowing that Foxy isn't acting normal today as he has also notices that Freddy, Bonnie and Chica had notices that Foxy is acting really weird today causing them to worry all about their friend but they couldn't just go up and talk to her about it so they waited until Foxy was ready to come and talk to them.

"I think it's about time that you tell them the truth about your real self." Golden Freddy explains looking at Foxy all worry.

"I was gonna to tell them soon...but I will tell them today and let them meet Bon Bon and Bonnet but first let me change back to my real self." Foxy explains looking back up at Golden Freddy.

"Alright while you do that I will gather everyone." Golden Freddy explains and disappears.

Foxy got up from the ground and began to walk over to. Hidden room which was her real room that only Bon Bon, Bonnet, Golden Freddy and her know about as she walk into her bedroom closing the door behind her. Both Bon Bon and Bonnet hop off of Foxy as Bon Bon looks away after all he is a boy whole Foxy grab the remove dye sponge and started to take the red dye off so she could be her real self again.

(Few Minutes Latter)

A young beautiful Snow White fur with pink fur in the middle of her body and roses red checks along with a red bow wrap around her neck as her breasts were bigger then she remember they were while she stood in front of the mirror.

"I'm back..." Foxy no Funtime Foxy whispers to herself.

Funtime Foxy turns around and looks at both Bon Bon and Bonnet the. she walks over to them and pick them both up off the ground while Bon Bon and Bonnet hope out our Funtime Foxy's hands onto her shoulders. Funtime Foxy began to walk towards the her bedroom door to leave her bedroom heading towards the main room where everyone will meet her at.