Chapter 4: Helpless

Start from the beginning

"Come and have breakfast with us, dear." Mr.Oh called and you nodded with a smile. At least, you got good in-laws even though your 'future husband' is not good to you.

When you finished having your breakfast, Mrs.Oh said.

"Sehun, drop Jaeyoung to her house." She told him and he agreed without even denying because he knows that he cannot win over his mom.

"Do I need to give you special invitation?" He asked in a sassy tone and you shook your head then followed him without a word.

You sat at the front, beside him. You gave Mr.Oh And Mrs.Oh a warm smile as they were waving at you.

After a few minutes of travelling, Sehun stopped the car. You looked outside but you saw that you were not home.

"Do you have any work here?" You asked him, getting confused. He looked at you and smirked.

"Do you really think that I will drop you home? Just get out and walk to your home, I am not your personal driver and it gives me peace when you are not around so please....." He gestured you to get out. You looked at him with a hurtful expression but he just had his cold face on. You got out of the car.

Your tears again streamed down. This is the only thing you can do, cry and just cry! You are so angry at yourself now!

"Oh, that Youngie girl!" You heard someone say. You looked at your right to see Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo.
You quickly looked away and wiped your tears away.

Someone patted on your shoulder. You looked at that person and that turns out to be Baekhyun.

"Why are you always crying?" Baekhyun asked, wiping the remaining tears away. You flinched when he touched you.

"Oh, sorry." He said, stepping back.

"No, no, you don't have to be sorry. You just wanted to be friendly." You felt sorry for him as he wanted to be friendly but your stupid past is always repeating.

"Would you like to go to my Cafe and grab something warm. You don't look well." Kyungsoo asked, worriedly.

"Thank you." You gave him a short smile and walked with them.

Kai was just beside you.

"Is it Sehun again?" He whispered to you.

"Umm, yes." You thought of being honest.

"That bastard!" He cursed him.
"It's okay. Just don't worry about it." You don't want Kai to worry about you.

On the other hand, Sehun went to Kyungsoo's Cafe with his new toy and found his other friends.

"What's up?" Sehun asked his friends while taking a seat.

"When will you stop bringing your whores to this Cafe, Sehun?!" Chen asked, getting angry.

"Hey! How dare you call me a whore?!" His new girlfriend shouted at him.

"Stop it, don't try to shout at me. I am not Sehun." Chen said with sass.

"You!" She said as she slapped Chen. Everyone stood up from their seats.

"Elle!!" Sehun shouted at her.

"Baby, now you are shouting at me because of a stupid guy like him?" She acted all innocent.

"That's enough now, Elle! Get the hell out of here! I cannot bear anyone insulting my friends in front of me! I would appreciate it if I never see you again!" Sehun was clenching his fists. He really can't tolerate if anyone does anything stupid with his hyungs.

"Okay, okay, I am going. You will regret it." She said, running out of the Cafe.
"Hyung, I am sorry." He sincerely apologised to Chen. He just smiled at his dongsaeng.

"It's fine, Sehun. Today, you proved that you are still like before. Why are you still doing all this, Sehun-ah?" Chen asked, keeping his hand on Sehun's shoulder.

"I have my reasons, hyung. I will tell you when I am ready." He told Chen, showing his soft side.

At that moment, you entered the Cafe with the others.

"Guys! Look who's here!" Baekhyun shouted and they all looked back. Both you and Sehun were surprised. He got angry when he saw you.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, glaring at you. He looks like he can kill you anytime.

"Why? She can't come here? She is our friend." Baekhyun talked on behalf of you. He walked up to you.

"I already told you that I feel happy when you are not around me and yet you are still following me." He said in a low tone but it gave you chills as it was scary. Kai was about to get in but Sehun's phone rang.

He picked it up but mistakenly kept it on speaker.

"Sehun, come home quickly. We have to choose the dress for your wedding." His mother said. Everyone was shocked.

"Okay." He answered, as he hung up.
"You are getting married?!" Xiumin asked, totally shocked.

"Yes." He shortly replied with no emotions at all.

"To whom?" Kyungsoo asked out of curiosity. Sehun looked at you.

"To someone whom I hate the most."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
23.04.19
Word count: 1452
Vote, comment, share.
- Authornim.