Oof

(Sorry for not posting lately. Life happens ya know?)
-Author's POV-
Y/N woke up with sunlight hitting her face. "Turn the lights off." She said. "No can't do. Bakugo told me to wake you up." Y/N recognized that voice. It was Kirishima. She sat on the bed and stretched. There was dry saliva on her cheek. He was opening the curtains. There were two windows in Y/N's guest room.
"Bakugo told me everything that happened. You forgot your key,- what was it-" "Y/N. And yes. I must've dropped it when Katsuki hit me with that pillow."
Kirishima stepped away from the window. "Before I forget, Bakugo said to see him before you leave." With that being said, Kirishima left.
Y/N stood up from the bed and begin to take off Katsuki's borrowed shirt.
She then put on her clothes and checked her phone.
"You have:
Kirian (15 missed calls and 12 unseen messages)
Beffo (Kaminari) 💖(24 missed calls and 19 unseen messages )"
Was the first thing that popped in her screen. She yawned and opened her phone to see the messages.

Kirian: Answer the phone now.
Sent: 11:29 PM
Kirian: This is an emergency.
Sent: 11:31 PM
Kirian: Y/N. Phone. Now.
Sent: 11:35 PM
Kirian: Fuck. Don't tell me you're asleep.
Sent: 11:43 PM
......
It was the last message from Kirian that caught her attention.

Kirian: The abandoned building from the corner of where Meraki is in was bombed.
Sent: 1:07 AM

Y/N's heart dropped. She wasn't that worried for the abandoned building that blew up, but the tattoo parlor. It was her safe haven. Where she could go to relax and distress from life when it got too difficult. Knowing that he tattoo parlor could've been destroyed, made her blood boil.
She opened her phone once again to check on the messages that Kaminari sent

Beffo (Kaminari) 💖: Y/N WOULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER THE PHONE
Sent: 11:25 PM
Beffo (Kaminari) 💖: I JUST HEARD A LOT OF BOMBS GO OFF, I THINK, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY SOUND LIKE, BUT IN CARTOONS WHEN BOMBS GO OFF THEY MAKE THE GROUND SHAKE. THE GROUND SHOOKETH AND THEM BIG BOOMS WERE HEARD AND LIGHT TOO ( I THINK ITS FIRE)
Sent: 11:30 PM
Beffo (Kaminari) 💖: OHHHHH THIS TOWN IS 'BOUTTA GET LIT ( LITterally) DRY ICE DECLARED WAR ON DEL RIOOOOOOOO
Sent: 11:45 AM

Y/N quickly stopped reading her texts. She probably already knew what they said, after all she knows Kaminari and Kirian better than she knows herself.
You'd expect Y/N blood to be boiling for the destruction of her buildings, but she wasn't mad. She was excited. She enjoyed nothing more than the adrenaline that a war brought. She loves thinking about how she's going to outmaneuver her enemies. She loves thinking about her next move. She loves thinking about the brutality of war. It isn't her first time going into war. The only difference between this war and the past war that she has been in is that this one is civilized, the other one wasn't.
She exited out of the room and begin to walk towards Katsuki's room. She knocked.
"ENTER." Was heard from the other side of the door. She opened the door and behind it was one of the men that has declared war on her.

She knew her disadvantage and advantages.
Her disadvantages were that she was up against three males.
Her advantages were that she was up against three males.
Last time she checked, boys have a tendency to think with their penises and she was going to use that as her advantage.
"Kirishima said that you wanted too see me before I left. Here I am." "Tch. Don't act dumb. You know what you did yesterday." "And what did I do yesterday?" Y/N asked 'innocently'. Bakugo walked towards her and lifted her from her collar. "Why were you spying on the meeting yesterday?!" Y/N grabbed his hand and slapped it away, releasing herself from his grip. "First of all, is that any way to treat to a lady? And secondly, it was an accident. I was looking for the kitchen." "Looking for the kitchen my ass," Katsuki quickly responded. "You're up too something, lady."
Before she could answer, the door opened, it was Kirishima.
He slightly blushed and said, " Y/N there's someone looking for you, knocking on the door."
"My shining armor Kirishima. I never plan on seeing you again Bakugo."
With that being said, Y/N gathered all her things and left.
Bakugo stayed there, speechless. Just exactly who was she that made his blood pressure go off the charts? He had to keep an eye on her. You know... for personal purposes.
Y/N left outside and outside was a worried Kaminari and a emotionless Kirian.
Kaminari ran towards her and lifted her up the ground into a tight hug. "WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER!??! WE WERE WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU AND THEN YOU COME OVER HERE?!?!"
"I'm sorry Kaminari, I accidentally left something in here and I had to come back to get it."
Kaminari then put her in the ground again. She looked at Kirian. "How's Meraki?" Kirian looked down and then back at her. "It's fine. Luckily no harm was done to the parlor, but the street is in shambles. Everything in that street was been destroyed, except Meraki."
There was relief in Y/N's chest. She was happy that her tattoo parlor wasn't destroyed in the bombings, but it made her blood boil that it might've.
'What to do? What to do?' She thought.

(A/N: I know that this chapter was short, but hey it's better than nothing, isn't it? I'll try to upload more as soon as possible. I promise. I'll try to update every Friday and Wednesday. I swear, if I don't y'all can spam me with messages (((: )