Yeet

~Author's POV~
~Mean while in Katsuki's house~
"Boss, those Meraki parlor dudes did really great tattoos. Possibly better than Sero." "Well that's good Kirishima. Can you give that pillow that I threw at that lady?" "Sure thing boss." Kirishima bent over to get the pillow. When he lift up the pillow, he saw something shiny caught his eye. It was a key. "Hey look boss, that girl must've dropped her key when you threw that pillow at her." "Tch. Not my problem." On the low key, Bakugo smirked, Y/N had caught his eye.
~~~
Y/N started walking towards Katsuki's house. This time, she wasn't accompanied by someone, she was on her own, like she always has been, but she didn't really mind.

The city was quiet and somewhat peaceful, but Y/N still had to be careful walking the streets this late at night. The route that she chose was the longest, but perhaps the safest, there was less homes of gang members in that route.

Y/N begin to think , 'Ah man, I wish I had some food, I'm so hungry. Furthermore, I have to walk a long distance and I don't even have water. I'm stupid for not bringing anything and leaving my key at Katsuki's, if its at Katsuki's I might've left it somewhere else, but I really doubt it.' Y/N sighed.

She took out her phone and saw her notifications, while walking.

You have: 5 messages and 2 missed calls.

'Oh no, so many messages and missed calls.' She thought. She unlocked her phone and saw who the messages and the missed calls were from. 'Kaminari,' she sighed once again.

Beffo (Kaminari) 💖: Y/N how did it went? I'm low-key worried love

Sent at 8:55

Beffo (Kaminari) 💖: BAAAABEEEEEE ARE YOU OKAY?!

Sent at 8:56

Beffo (Kaminari) 💖: OMYGOSH YOU'RE DEAD BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING YOUR PHONE

Sent at 8:57

Beffo (Kaminari) 💖: I'M ON MY WAY I'M SO WORRIED

Sent at 8:58

Beffo (Kaminari) 💖: WHY AREN'T YOU HOME?!?!?!?! OHMYGOOSHHHH

Sent at 9:15

Y/N sighed and called him.

Not a second passed and he had answered the phone.

Kaminari: Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU HURT?! DID SOMETHING HAPPENED?! WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING MY CALLS AND TEXTS?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD?!

Y/N: First, calm down. Second, slow down with the questions. And third, don't worry about me. I'm fine.

Kaminari: I will never stop worrying about you!

Y/N: Kaminari, really you don't have too.

Kaminari: Yes I do! You're like my best friend! Where are you right now?!

Y/N: Kaminari, I went out for a walk. I'm fine.

Kaminari: Aight. As long as you're fine, then I'm good.

Y/N: Good. Listen, I gotta go. I'll text you tomorrow or see you tomorrow.

Kaminari: Okay. Bye I love you, okay?

Y/N: *smiles* Yeah okay I love you too Kaminari. Bye.

The both of them hang up and Y/N continued walking.
"Ah man, this is a real drag." You she begin to pout,"I'm really tired and my body feels like its about to drop dead."
She suddenly felt a presence behind her. She turned around, but there was no one there. 'Maybe just my imagination? Paranoia getting the best of me? But then again, when has my 6th sense ever been wrong? I should keep my guard up just in case.' She thought.
Y/N was always very careful and since she's had first hand experience with war, she always puts a small knife inside her socks/shoes. She's a close range fighter but can immediately adapt to a fight if it requires medium or long range fighting. She always figueres something out in time; she's good like that.
She continued walking and she could still the presence following her. She wasn't scared, if anything she was excited because she'll get to beat up someone if they decide to fight her. She was shaking from excitment although anyone would confuse this as being scared.
Then before anyone knew it, the sound of clashing blades was heard.
"Huh? I was careful to make sure to hide my presence. You're quite strong Y/N."