Introduction

Danyella,

I yawned as I walked across the hall to Carter's room seeing him sound asleep

"Baby get up so you can go to school" I said shaking him.

"Mommy I wanna stay home" He whined as I took out his school clothes

"Carter you already know I have to go to work and you have school besides it's Friday be happy"

"Can I at least pick out my own clothes?" He asked taking the shirt out my hand.

"Fine" I said throwing my hands up in defeat. "But if you look a hot mess don't blame me" I said walking out. I walked into my closet picking out some denim Jeans with a hot pink T-shirt and my denim Jacket. I combed my bang out and grabbed my keys. A lot has changed for me these past years. The day I had Carter I knew I was making the right decision without a doubt. Now I have a mini Chris running around and I wouldn't give him up for nothing. But of course he knows who Chris is. He listens to his music almost every day not to mention his walls have pictures of him spread out. But he Just thinks Chris is at work and will be back soon.

"Ok mommy I'm ready" Carter smiled showing his missing tooth. He had on black Jeans with a red button down around his waist wearing a plane white shirt with a black leather Jacket and beige timberland boots.

"I swear you look Just like your daddy" I laughed we walked out our apartment

"These girls ain't loyal" he said while dancing

" Child you're to much" I said strapping him in his carseat. I got in the drivers seat driving off.

*****

"Hey angel" I said walking In my store Aliza Chanel yeah it's my middle name but Danyella's sounds weird.

"Hey Teddy you look beautiful"

"Thanks I Just dropped Carter off, what you doing here?"

"Well I'm sure you heard about Chris and his girlfriend karrueche"

"Yeah I heard " I said walking to my office

"Well did you hear they broke up?" She said raising an eyebrow

"Child they always go on and off I'm not gonna get my hopes up besides he doesn't know about Carter you know that"

"Don't you feel like you should've told him?"

"Nope" I said popping the p

"Whatever I'll leave you to it but remember mama's charity banquet is in two months"

"I don't care we haven't talked since I had Carter and even then I didn't wanna talk to her"

"You know that Rome thing was almost five years ago"

"Bye angel" I said waving her off. She mumbled something then left shutting the door. I sunk down in my chair going to YouTube. I looked at recommend and seen Chris Brown waiting. I sighed before clicking it and putting my headphones on. I miss him.