Love is Amazing

Roman told Martha that she feels alive with Barbie. (so cute) Roman truly loves Barbie and is happy with her. Martha couln't be any more happy too, Barbie brought out another side of Roman and she wants to stay with Roman. Martha knew that they will fight sooner or later but she is willing to prepare for it. She thought that the only thing they had to fight about was 'being jealous' or a misunderstanding. For now, the only thing she really had to worry about was Loriee.

****

Roman told Martha she was going to check on Weezy & pick up her order at the grocery store.

Martha: Barbie?

Barbie: Yes.

Martha: I hope you don't mind me asking, but, what made you fall in love with Roman.

Barbie:*shrugs* I guess it's just because she had something inside her that....was intriguing to me.

Martha: Well, a lot of things about Roman is intriguing, but I see. I'm just happy Roman is happy. She truly does love you Barbie.

Barbie: I'm so happy with her, she is adorable when she doesn't know what to do.

They talked for a bit & not too long after Roman came back. Female Weezy was with her & they all went to the living room. Female Weezy was sitting down by Roman, Barbie was sitting on her lap, Roman was lying on Martha's shoulder and while all of that was happening they all were acting as if it was casual. Martha & Roman were watching a movie. Female Weezy was on her phone while Barbie was reading Roman's book. After a long time Martha went up to her room & Roman, Barbie & Weezy were deciding what to do next.

F.W: So what's up? What we doin' now.

Barbie: what do you think we should do?

F.W: hm. Let's go walk around or go to the mall.

Roman: Sounds good, how long we gonna be gone?

F.W: Probably jus an hour.

They got ready & Roman left a note for Martha. They all got in the Tahoe & went to the mall. Roman & Barbie decided to get each other rings & Female Weezy was with the other as one of them looked at the rings.

F.W: So...

Barbie: What?

F.W: Roman told me that Loriee treated you terrible...more awful than her....what did she do?

Barbie: she always told me I could trust her and everytime i did trust her for whatever she would yell at me and call me names....one time she even tried to hurt me...

F.W: ......that's horrible. Not even Roman was like that.

Barbie: what do you mean?

F.W: I mean...yeah she is crazy and angry a lot but, when I was the only one by her side she didn't want to hurt me...hell she didn't even yell at me. She just got angry, cried, than asked me to stay with her. That's how our bond works.

Barbie: I see...

F.W:*smiles & nudges her* now Roman all love struck with you Barb.

Barbie: *giggles* yeah. I can see right thru her.

After Roman & Barbie got their rings, they put it on each other's hands & they walked back home. After Weezy had lunch with them Roman drove her back home. When she got back home she joined Martha & Barbie at the table.

Martha: when did you get rings?

Barbie: Today, right after you went to go rest.

Martha: what kind of rings?

Roman: promise.

Martha: Why so soon?

Roman: Because we both love each other that much. Love is Amazing. So we decided to get rings and show that we love being together....

**********THE END (maybe)*********

DONE

ok so really this is my last chapter because this is all I really had planned for this fanfic. Idk maybe I will continue it, if i get inspired by something or one of the stories I'm reading. Or I'll think about making a sequel to this. Idk really I don't have any ideas for a sequel...

xoxo