Of friends and best friends

To say Ned was freaking out was like saying Tony Stark was smart, in other words, an understatement.

So far they were 20 minutes into the tour and were starting a robotics competition very soon. For a while, everyone forgot about the whole Peter debacle. But as they went to the floor that had exhibits of the Avenger gear, they saw Spiderman's old suit, which said 'everyone has to start somewhere', and in any other situation he would fanboy into the horizon but hearing the others made him tense.

"Remember when Penis said that he knew spiderman through his 'Internship'?"

"What a liar. He is disgusting"

"I can't believe he even goes to the same school as us"

"He left Liz on Homecoming. I wonder why she even agreed to go with him"

"What an Attention seeker."

At this point, he wanted to yell that "PETER PARKER IS SPIDER-MAN" so loud that the Penguins would hear it.

"Then go to the zoo, loser." MJ said, sitting beside him with a mustard bagel.

"Holy crap did I say that out loud? MJ please, Peter would kill me if he knew that someone else knew." He wasn't beyond begging.

"Relax. If I wanted to, I would've made him come out that day in D.C" MJ smirked, taking a bite."You knew?" Ned asked, surprised.

MJ nodded, "Don't you think you should text him and tell him what's going on?"

"R-Right." Why didn't he think of that earlier?