Chapter 12: The Night Raid and The White Witch Returns!

*A/N: Idk how to explain this part of the story so I am going to go by the movie script just for this scene only and bc this is a x reader story I will add things in so you fit into this scene*

 A griffin flies in,carrying Edmund. They land on top of a tower, out of sight of a soldier who stands guard. He looks up, and sees nothing. Then, the griffin grabs him and pulls him up.Edmund jumps down, and uses his electric torch to signal the others. Peter, Susan, (Y/n) and Caspian, carried by griffins,fly in and land. Caspian flies low and kills a soldier on the way down Another soldier notices Edmund's signals and aims his crossbow but Susan shoots him before he can do anything. They land and both Peter and (Y/n) kill two more soldiers. Outside, a Minotaur named Asterius sneaks along the walls only to be seen by a soldier who draws his sword. Asterius puts a finger to his lips, the guard looks confused as Nikabrik comes up behind him and hits the soldier in the head.

Led by Reepicheep, the mice climb out from underground, and scurry through the gate, easily fitting through the bars.They crawl across a rope and enter the castle. Reepicheep notices a cat around the corner. He draws his sword and smiles. Peter, (Y/n), Susan, and Caspian climb down a wall and Caspian knocks on a window "Professor?" he whispers but no answer. Caspian then opens the window and steps into Cornelius' study the 3 following behind. Caspian examines the room and finds a pair of glasses on the table. 

"I'm so sorry Casp" (Y/n) places a hand on Caspian's arm "I have to find him" "You don't have time. You have to get the gate open" Peter argues "You wouldn't even be here without him. And neither would I"  Peter, (Y/n) and Susan exchange glances with each other "We can take care of Miraz" Susan says "And I can still get to the gate in time" "Be careful" Caspian nods at (Y/n) and quickly runs off.

A Telmarine soldier walks around the castle interior. He notices that the cat is tied up. He looks around suspiciously. Reepicheep drops in from hiding, hanging upside down, and draws his rapier. The soldier turns and sees him "Yes, I'm a mouse" Reepicheep hits the soldier and jumps down and signals the other mice. They all jump onto another soldier and knock him over. Then they climb onto each others backs and open the door. Trumpkin enters and shoots another soldier. "Ah, we were expecting someone,you know, taller" "You're one to talk" Trumpkin says looking at the mouse "Is that supposed to be irony?" Trumpkin shuts the door. 

Caspian steps into Cornelius' cell, where his professor lies chained to the floor. Caspian wakes him up. "Five more minutes?" "What are you doing here?..." Cornelius asked "I didn't help you escape just so you could break back in. What happened to the girl I sent you with? You have to get out before Miraz learns you're here" "She's fine, she's here with me and he'll learn soon enough. We are giving him your cell"  Caspian says escorting his friend out of the cell "Don't underestimate Miraz as your father did" Caspian looks back at his Professor confused "What are you talking about?" "I'm sorry"  Caspian runs off as Cornelius watches. 

A sword is put to Miraz's throat as he sleep. He opens his eyes, looks up, and chuckles "Thank goodness... you're safe"  "Get up" Caspian orders  Miraz climbs out of bed alerting his wife as Prunaprismia sits up "Caspian?"  "Stay where you are" "What are you doing?" "I should think it's obvious, dear" Miraz looks at Caspian "You know, some might consider this inappropriate behavior" "That doesn't seem to have stopped you" Miraz smiled.

 "But you're not like me, are you? ... It's sad. The first time you so any backbone, and it's such a waste" Prunaprismia grabs a crossbow and aims it at Caspian. " Put the sword down, Caspian. I don't want to do this" " We don't want you to either!" Susan announces as the 3 teens enter the bedroom. Peter and (Y/n) both draw out their swords,and Susan aims her arrow at Prunaprismia.