Chapter 12 - Waiting.

I watched her. Normal others would have started to cry, calling out for help or for it to stop but she was just sitting there.

"Hello" She called out. Was she afraid of being alone? I wish I could see what was going on but if I looked, I would only see my father dying again.  

"I don't understand. Where am I?" She asked. 

"Is some pony in there with her?" I asked out loud. 

"But I do have a fear." She said. My eyes twitched. What was her fear. She wasn't reacting like other ponies.

"But I do fear Sombra, don't I?" She asked. She was talking to someone, was it me?

"Your right." She said. My ears flattened. She feared me. I didn't want her to fear me, I wanted her to...to... I stopped that thought. I wouldn't let her in. I wouldn't let any pony in.  

"I want every pony to understand I am more then just bad luck. I'm a good cook, I'm a good friend, if I had any." She said. I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes. but then she started to blink, and the door closed. She looked at me. She was quiet so I spoke first.

"That was meant to show you your worst fear, but you seemed so calm." I said and started to head up the stairs. I heard her sigh and start to walk up behind me.

"Because I fear nothing. That's what the keeper said." She said. My eyes grew wide.

"You saw the keeper of the door?" I asked in shock. I turned to face her and she was nodding. I opened my mouth.

"She is an ancient pony. Her cutie mark was your fear, so it would change with every pony she met. I managed to capture her and trap her in there. For you not to fear anything...Who are you?" I asked. By the time we reached the thrown room the air was deadly quiet.

"I'm (y/n). The one that will help you take over Equestria." She answered. I smiled. She was going to help me

"Then lets talk." I said and lead her to my...our study.