Chapter 20

QUAN POV

"Hey daddy" i missed my babygirl. I know its only been 5 hours since we seen each other but that's too long.

"Hey Babygirl" I kissed her lips and pulled out of her parents driveway. "Where mama at"

"Before you pulled up, she called me and told me she was gonna stay at a friends tonight. She was obviously drunk" she told me while putting on her lipgloss. "What about my dad?"

"He still at the trap, tryna figure things out. You know he ain't gone sleep until his plan in finished" I told her as I pulled on the highway.

"You right" she said when she leaned against the window.
10 minutes passed and it was complete silence. Comfortable silence. We pull up to my house and I noticed she fell asleep again. She just fucking woke up. I go to her side of the car and pick her up in bridal style and put her purse on her stomach. I unlocked my door with my hand that was under her leg. We make our way into the house and I go upstairs l, took off her clothes because I know she hates sleeping in clothes, place her on the bed. I went downstairs when I realized...I ain't eat shit all day and I'm hungry as a mothafucka. Ion wanna wake her up just so she can cook me something so I made the one thing I make best; Ramen Noodles. You already know I only eat the BEEF kind because that shit be smackin. I made 2 packs at the same time because I'm big hungry. I ate it downstairs be cause I'm a sloppy eater and I don't wanna mess my bed sheets. But after I eat my noodles, I go back upstairs to my baby and cuddle with her until sleep took over my body.

*******

I woke up to 2 titties in my face and elbows on top of my head. I know this girl not using my cranium as her elbow rest. I take advantage of this time and pull out one of her titties and stuck it in my mouth

"Stopp Quannn!" She playfully took back her titty and turned the other way.

"Stop what" I said as I placed my print on her butt and put my hand in between her legs. I wasn't tryna do anything freaky right now, I just wanna be a tease

"Stop breathing in my face and go brush them teeth" She pointed to her bathroom and removed my hand from her legs

"Oh so its like that" I said while making my way to the bathroom. "Don't be asking for this dick next time you need some"

"Aye chill out, you taking it too far" She jumped up from the bed and wrapped her arms around my torso

"That's what I thought" I slapped her butt and pecked her lips.
"Now lemme go brush my teeth because I feel dirty"

"Yeah please do that" she covered her nose and went back into the bed. My girl is really the baddest one out here. I really want her to be my wife, the mother of my kids, and my best friend in the future. I'm still a Thug tho but Camyla got me wrapped around her finger. And I'm real enough to admit it. After I was done brushing my teeth I went back into the room to see my future asleep on the bed. We don't have any plans today so we will just chill in the house today and get a UHaul and get her stuff tomorrow.

A/N:

I'm sorry this chapter is short and boring but I hate when I take too long to update. I will make sure I update more this weekend.

Bye lovebug💜💜