10

As I say in the hospital bed next to jughead head I realized that Jughead is the closest thing to happiness that I have left and Toni. I sat in the chair and pushed back his hair from off his face. Putting his hat in my camouflage crossbody bag that Toni got me for graduation, we have the same on know. Jughead has had about six visitors within two hours and he isn't that well known and not a lot of people like him, from what I understand at least. Now that he is in this situation I feel like I took away from him because I was the one who grew up with both parents and he didn't have anything only his mom and for a short while he had FP but than FP secretly had my siblings and I. As I finish silently thinking to myself I hear a groan, "Juggy" I say wiping my tears off my face, "what's what's what's wrong" he stuttered. "DOCTOR" I yelled loudly.

They ran into the room "he was fine yesterday and now he's stuttering. The doctor tries to calm me down as I balled up my fist and started choking he leading Archie and Betty to come in and call Toni. "Fix my damn brother now, I want my brother back NOW!"

Toni rushed to the hospital to get me "Y/N baby calm down he'll be all right I promise, I don't know how I can tell but I can just think only a few more day's and well be planning college and have our own house in new york."

"Toni, I love you, but there is no way Jug is okay he, he, he is the only thing close beside you and my little brother, even if we did my sister's funeral in next week, I don't think I can go Toni I can't bring myself to it." I cried in the middle of the hallway

"Ms.Jones, can you come with me?" the doctor asks

"what happens? , is he alright" I cried

"Jughead is going to be fine, though we did diagnose him with anxiety," She said putting her hand on my shoulder

"Well thank you, doctor, thank you so much"