3

As soon as FP got home he found my mom chained up to a chair in our kitchen.

"Y/N !  I'm oh my God Hillary"

"Yeah your daughter and her girlfriend did this" she said

"Hey Mr.Jones" Toni said with a smile in front of me and London

"DADDY!" London said as her shirt falling down with bruises and cut on her back

"Show him London" I said " Got da it shows him or I swear I will"

As London turned around to show FP her back , Hillary jumped.

"It's not what you think we needed money FP and I can't lose you."she said

" Shut the hell up , look what you did to her she's a little girl Mom." I say switching my blade again

"Put it down Y/N" Toni whispered in my ear

" Yeah listen to your girlfriend put it down."
"I understand" FP said " I understand but u can't sell out kids"

"I can't believe after everything you seen you take her side , maybe I should get to know Jughead because your not there for me anymore dad , you can't be trusted , I'm leaving."
I say dragging Toni up to my room.

"Hey where are you gonna go" Toni asked
"I don't know but I don't want to be here not with her not while she hitting my sister, it's like every time I try I fuck up I just can't do this anymore I unless."

"Shut up!" She said looking into my eyes

"Excuse me?" I asked

"Your jot unless you amazing and I want to be with you even if you don't feel the same way. Your amazing , come live with me" she says grabbing my hand and look forward into my eyes.

"I don't even know what I am but your a good person , and I love that you care about me because we haven't felt that I. A long time. Yeah I'll love and love you Toni" I say starting to kiss her.

---------------Later Night--------

As I saw Toni's bike pull up to the front of my house I slowly went into London and Josh's  room to leave a letter.

"I'm sorry I can't explain more about were in going but at least you'll have your own room lol , anyway if you need anything than call me don't tell mom and dad where I am , but I'm at my girlfriend's house because she lovese and when you guys get older you gonna know what that is. Your gonna find someone that you love and London I'm coming back for you and Josh as soon as I can find a. 4-5 bed room apartment for all of us to live in promise p.s. keep mr.snuggles warm for me"

------------
"You ready " Toni asks

" Let's got babe" I say making her blush and laugh at the same time.

"Here we go, BTW your half brother is at the house busy thought you should know." Smiling at at

"Good to know"