Day 9- 2/2

"Sohyun's Eomma ?" You felt kind of different upon hearing her name but didn't want to hesitate .
You just try to keep calm within the small breeze that kept your hair away from your face.

Taehyun:"we are here , should I knock ."
You nodded a yes putting his coat in your hands.

"Taehyun , you've grown so much ." Sohyun's mother said as he lightly bowed.

Taehyun:"I've brought someone with me , she's not feeling well can you get her prescriptions ?.

Sitting on the couch while you're temperature is being checked.

Sohyun left to bring water. You don't wanna be mean to her for a reason like that, sipping on your water Sohyun's eomma asked "are you two dating ." You choked , While Sohyun elbowed her mother "eomma " .

"I know a lot about this stuff Sohyun , don't think your mother is too old ."

Hearing someone cleared this throat you saw hueningkai standing next to the stairs . Your eyes your glued to him but the ignored you and walked away.

"Ahh, well he's staying here becau..." Sohyun slowly said looking at you .

"Oh , the assignment Taehyun and I will get going ." You said pulling him with you . 

Taehyun:"y/n slow down , don't worry about the assignment I'll do it ."

"That , I'll help you with now let's go finish it ."

Taehyun"You don't have to do this ."

"What ?"

[i'll lengthen this later :( ] boring x100
It has been so long I need to read this to know what is gonna happen next I forgot .... hhehhe helpu ...