Chapter 1

Tessa POV:

I walked away from him! I walked in the pouring rain down an alley to get close to the house when I notice a guy behind me. I start walking faster. He matches my pace. I start running and he runs after me!

Shit!

He runs and grabs me and I scream for help.

Doesn't seem to do any good. He pushes me to the ground as I struggle to fight him, but no luck!

He rips off my shirt to expose my bra, I start crying wishing that harden was here.

The man then unzips and pulls off my pants and underwear as i struggle to get free of his grasp.

He pulls down his pants and enters me, causing me to scream for help. He punches me 3 times attempting to scare me into being quiet. He then pulls my hair to force me into a sit up to be closer to him.

I kick him! BIG MISTAKE! He digs his nails into my leg and dragging up, i can feel the blood dripping down my leg. He then punches me in my stomach and then slaps me.

"Thats what you get bitch!" He says

"Please stop" i beg

He slaps me again, which i know is going to leave a bruise.

"Shut up slut" he replies, grabbing my throat, choking me.

I grab his hand on my throat trying to push it off me.

After a few minutes, he pulls out and finishes on my stomach. I'm still crying, just wishing that this wasn't happening.

He gets up and puts his pants back on properly, and starts walking away.

"You were such a good slut! Bye bitch!" He says as he is walking away

I'm crying but I scramble to find my phone.

I look through my phone and find Hardens number and i press call.

"Please pick up, please" i pray

He picks up on the third ring

I'm crying histarically.

"Tessa I'm so sorry!" He starts to apologizing

"Harden...." i cry

"Whats wrong?" He says worried

"Please help me" i beg

"Where are you?" He demands

I tell him where i am

"ok I'm coming right now! Don't go anywhere!" He says

"Please don't leave, I'm scared." I cry

A few minutes later i see a figure running to me. Its Harden!

He runs up and kneels beside my naked body.

"here" he says taking off his shirt and helping me put it on.

"I'm taking you back to my place" he says picking me up bridal style.

I lean into his warm chest and nod my head silently. Feeling safe in his arms.

Once we are at his house, he carries me up into his room and places me on the bed.

He goes and grabs a wash cloth and some medical stuff.

"What happened?" He asks me, as he gently wipes the blood away on my face.

"I.. was raped...." i somewhat whispered

Hey guys.... What do you think so far... I'm really liking it.. tell me what you think or what your ideas are,,, i will happily put some ideas in if you guys share them!  Love yall!

-Alyssa