Love is more , Love is blind

This chapter contains some sensitive content. So if you don't like this kind of stuff , I recommend only to read Freddie's POV .
Thank you.

Brian's POV

He's going to meet with Chrissie and everything is going to be alright! Right? Oh ... who is he kidding?! He's a mess !

'' Hi Brian . '' says Chrissie awkwardly.

He runs to her and huggs her . The guitarist can't imagine what she's going through. After a few seconds she hugged him back and began sobbing .

' Bri ... I'm not ready to be a mother... I-I love kids , of course I do , I'm a teacher for God's sake, but I'm to young to take this responsibility and I don't think I could bear to carry this child 9 months and then give it to someone else . I'm not physically ready . '' She said through sobs .

'' What are you saying Chriss ? '' he asks with a trembling voice .

'' I want to get an abortion, Brian . ''

Freddie's POV

'' Roger , darling!'' He gently shake him up . '' Lovie ! '' he tries again and the blond just groans . Alright then , another tactic. 

He jumps on top of him and tickle him until he's out of breath .

'' I'm awake , sTOP IT . '' he giggles.  The singer stops and kisses Roger's nose . '' I hate you , bitch . '' Freddie just laughs and kisses his neck.

'' I love you too . '' the older man mumbles  . '' I wanna go to the beach , with you . '' The front man says with flushed cheeks. 

'' At 3 in the morning ? '' Roger asks sleeply .

'' Yes . Please dear . ''

'' ... Alright.  '' says the younger boy softly  .

When they arrived at the beach Roger was so sleepy he hoped on Freddie's back and layed there .

Freddie put Roger down in the soft sand and laid beside him.

'' Darling ? '' he asks caressing Roger's cheek.

'' Yeah ? '' Roger turned his head and looked at him with his blue eyes that were full of color even in the dark .

'' Our relationship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. '' and then he kissed Roger's full glossy red lips . The drummer tasted like cinnamon , wine and ... salt ?

Freddie broke the kiss and looked at Roger who was crying .

'' Wh-Why are you crying ? Did I say something wrong? '' he asked worried

'' It's not that it's ... it's just the fact that I made you feel like shit , I called you names and - and that's because I loved you too much . '' Roger waited a little and took his hands in his ''When you kissed me for the first time ... I believed again in real love . After my parents divorced I thought that I couldn't have someone in my life that I could love more than life itself, but when you said you were in love with me ... I realized that I was wrong ... Oh Freddie , you destroyed me for anyone else . I love you and only you and I'm sorry for everything I did and ... and thank you for not stopping loving me . You're the love of my life . '' he waited a little as the singer looked at him in awe '' You'll never see me this cheesy again ! '' at that they both laughed.

'' Why not ? I'm starting to like cheesy Roger ! ''

'' Oh , shove it Bulsara . ''

'' Where? '' he said putting his hand on Roger's lap .

The drummer was blushing furiously, and looked away .

'' Mmm ? Tell me ? '' he said smugly . He loved teasing the younger man .

The next moment Roger was running through the sand.  He immediately
ran after him until they were a little bit in the water .

'' Blondie ? '' he said trying not to laugh .

'' Yeah? ''

'' Let's skinny dip together.  ''

Roger chocked on air .

'' Wh-what ? I hope you're joking.

'' Nope . ''

'' But ... but you'll see me naked ... '' said Roger quietly.

'' Ugh , we've seen each other naked before . ''

'' You know what ? Let's do it ! We're not going to live forever! ''

'' That's the spirit , darling ! ''

They both stripped and got into water .

'' It's pretty warm . '' said Roger.

'' Take my hand dear .'' He said .

Roger grabbed it immediately.

'' Blondie ... ''

'' Yes Freddie ? ''

'' That's my dick . '' They both stood dead silent for a moment .

Suddenly Roger got underwater and began swimming away .

'' Come  back you little devil . ''He grabbed Roger's hand and pulled him back .

'' Why is it cold now ?! The water I mean . Hug me , you prick ! '' Roger demanded . How could he say no to that .

He hugged him , caressing his milky skin .

'' Wanna go home dearie? '' he asked the drummer who hummed in approval. ''I'm hungry as hell . ''

'' Same . I would kill for a pizza . ''

'' Let's go . ''

They put they're soaked clothes and got home where they had a lovely shower together , then they ate some junk food and for the grand final they cuddled on the couch watching some films .

John's POV

Brian was going too meet up with Chrissie .

Marvelous

What's he gonna do ? He cannot break up the bond between Brian and hin not yet born child . He was scared that Brian was going to break up with him . He loved Brian so much . And if they broke up how could Queen still work ? He dosen't know . He wants to sleep on all of this confusing shit . He just wanted some cheese on toast , some milk , to play the bass and maybe not to have anxiety 24/7 , is that too much too ask ?

Suddenly his phone rang .

'' Hello ? John Richard Deacon here . ''

All he heard was crying that came from the last person he wanted to hear crying  ... Brian .

'' John... ''

'' Bri ... Bri what happened  ? Are you okay ? Is Chrissie alright? ''

The crying only intensified.

'' Deaky , please come pick me up from the hospital ... ''

He didn't need to be told twice . He hoped in his car and pressed the pedal.

He only hoped nothing bad happend to Brian nor Chrissie .